|Product Dimensions||26.25 x 18.75 x 25.75 inches|
|Item model number||IMCO02US00BL13DX13|
|Minimum weight recommendation||5 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||65 Pounds|
|material_composition||70% Polyester/30% Polyurethane|
|Additional product features||Kinetic pods help to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision., The ARB spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child's leg room by 2 inches., The Anti-Rebound bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of a front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stow able.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of reclining positions||10|
|Specification met||Certified frustration-free|
|Orientation||Rear & Forward Facing|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||5 Pounds|
|Rear-facing maximum child weight||45 Pounds|
|Forward-facing minimum child weight||22 Pounds|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||65 Pounds|
|Item Weight||24.4 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||Italy|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $24.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic - Reversible Car Seat - Rear Facing for Children 5 to 45 lbs and Forward Facing for Children 22 to 65 lbs - Made in Italy - Licorice (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Orientation||Rear & Forward Facing|
About this item
- Made In Italy. Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 pounds and forward facing for children 22 to 65 pounds. Made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread
- SIP adjusts to 10 different height positions, even with child in seat. Kinetic pods help to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision. Energy absorbing foam, EPS, in shell. EPP in the head panel protects child's body from impact forces.
- The Anti-Rebound bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of a front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stow able. The ARB spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child's leg room by 2 inches.
- Easy tight latch system offers ease of use and installation
- Tri-Stage cushion system is included for comfort and support of a newborn's neck and bottom. As your child grows, cushions can be sequentially removed to keep baby properly positioned.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Full Coverage Protection
EPS & EPP foams provide increased protection and comfort throughout the shell and headrest.
Kinetic Pods help to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision.
The Anti-Rebound Bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stowable.
Easy Tight Latch System
Easy tight latch system offers ease of use and installation.
|Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic||Primo Viaggio Convertible|
|Weight range rear facing||5 - 45 Ibs. (rear facing) / 22 - 65 Ibs. (forward facing)||5 - 45 Ibs. (rear facing) / 22 - 65 Ibs. (forward facing)|
|Safety||EPS Foam, EPP Foam & Kinetic Pods||EPS & EPP Foams|
|Latch||Easy Tight Latch System||Latch Connectors|
|Sip Adjustability||10 positions||10 positions|
|Car seat dimensions||26 1/4" x 18 3/4" x 25 3/4"||26" x 21 1/6" x 18 2/3"|
|Car seat weight||24.4 Ibs.||21 Ibs.|
Made in Italy. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else. A new level of protection in our Primo Viaggio Convertible car seat. Now available with Anti-rebound Bar and Kinetic Pods. The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and height adjustable Side Impact Protection. The Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like height adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) energy-absorbing foam, Anti-rebound bar, and Kinetic Pods. The Convertible was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle. The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Kinetic allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs., as long as the child's head is at least 1" below the headrest edge. The Viaggio HBB 120, Viaggio Flex 120 and Viaggio Shuttle Plus can seat a child forward facing from 40 to 120 pounds. The top tether hook attaches to the vehicle and increases stability while the child restraint is in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2019