|Item Weight||4.54 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12 x 9 x 2 inches|
$24.99 ($0.12 / Count)
FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 14 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: ESB Electronic Warehouse
Save with Used - Very Good
$13.01 ($0.07 / Count)
FREE delivery: Friday, Dec 16 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Printworks Succulent Cardstock, Heavyweight, Solid Core, 8.5” x 11”, 200 Sheets (00601)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PrintWorks Succulent Cardstock is perfect for paper flowers, paper decorations, cutouts, cards, invitations, school and craft projects
- Succulent paper pack includes 200 8.5 x 11 sheets of cardstock: 40 sheets baby blue cardstock (67lb/147gsm vellum) and 40 sheets each of dark green, lime, lavender and green cardstock (65lb/176gsm cover)
- Heavy weight succulent cardstock paper is printable on both sides and works well with smart cutting machines
- Smooth finish ensures professional results on any inkjet or laser printer and copier
- Cardstock is both acid and lignin free. Premium PrintWorks quality since 1964. Made in the USA. 100% Satisfaction.
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
PrintWorks has a portfolio of colored paper and cardstocks that can be used for printing colorful graphics or for creating die-cut and 3-dimensional craft projects. Available in single and multi-packs, our papers are the perfect choice for home, office and classroom use. If printing on a laser or inkjet printer, it is recommended that you check your printer manual to ensure it can handle heavier weight stocks.
- Paper 20 lb. (75 gsm) Standard copy paper weight for everyday printing and copying at home, school, or the office. Perfect for simple flyers or posters, and folds easily into a variety of craft projects such as origami.
- Paper 24 lb. (89 gsm) Slightly heavier than copy paper and works for similar applications. The color options we offer make it ideal for crafting vibrant works of art like origami or paper quilling.
- Cardstock 67 lb. (147 gsm) Noticeably thicker than paper. Runs smoothly through printers to create printed pieces such as invitations and posters, and holds up in desktop cutting machines for three-dimensional and paper-cut projects.
- Cardstock 65 lb. (176 gsm) Slightly heavier, but similar to 67 lb vellum. Great for layered greeting cards or scrapbook pages. It folds, prints, punches, and cuts easily for all sorts of crafting needs.
- Cardstock 110 lb. (199 gsm) Typically used for index cards due to its sturdiness, it is noticeably thicker but can still be used for applications such as cutting, printing and folder. Perfect for making a statement with DIY event pieces such as invitations, RSVP cards, menus and more.
- Cover Stock 80 lb. (216 gsm) Thicker and more durable, perfect for applications such as professional quality business cards or invitations. Ideal for embossing and cutting intricate designs with desktop cutting machines.
You don't have to be a paper engineer to make your own 3-dimensional paper crafts. With all of the templates available online, the only limit is your imagination! Our colored papers are also great for quilling and origami.
You can create handmade invitations, intricate die-cut pieces or beautiful paper flowers - the possibilities are endless! All of our colored papers and cardstocks are compatible with smart cutting machines.
Our colored papers and cardstocks are manufactured to provide superior results on laser and inkjet printers with minimal show-through and quick drying capabilities. Be sure to check your printer manual to ensure it can handle our lighter weight cardstocks.
|Americana Cardstock||Holiday Cardstock||Holiday Paper||Valentine's Cardstock||Valentine's Paper||Easter Cardstock|
|Color||Pink, red and white||Green, red and white||Green, red and white||Red, white and pink||Red, white, pink and cherry||Mint, buttercream, pink, baby blue & white|
|Basis weight||67 lb / 65 lb.||67 lb / 65 lb.||24 lb / 28 lb.||67 lb / 65 lb.||20 lb / 24 lb / 28 lb||67 lb.|
|Grams per Square Meter||147 gsm / 176 gsm||147 gsm / 176 gsm||89 gsm / 105 gsm||147 gsm / 176 gsm||75 gsm / 89 gsm / 105 gsm||147 gsm|
|Number of Sheets||200||200||300||200||300||200|
|Tropical Cardstock||Tropical Paper||Boho Rainbow Cardstock||Winter Wonderland Cardstock||Winter Wonderland Paper|
|Color||Cherry, coral, green, yellow and teal||Cherry, coral, green, yellow and teal||Coral, Goldenrod, Cream, Mint, Baby Blue||Baby blue, white, teal, blue and lavendar||Baby Blue, Teal, Blue, Lavender, White|
|Basis Weight||65 lb / 110 lb||20 lb / 24 lb / 28 lb||67 lb / 90 lb||67 lb / 65 lb.||20 lb / 24 lb / 28 lb|
|Grams per Square Meter||176 gsm / 199 gsm||75 gsm / 89 gsm / 105 gsm||147 gsm / 165 gsm||147 gsm / 176 gsm||75 gsm / 89 gsm / 105 gsm|
|Number of Sheets||200||300||200||200||300|
|Sorbet Cardstock||Floral Cardstock||Floral Paper||Earth Tone Cardstock||Succulent Cardstock||Kraft Cover Stock|
|Color||Cream, mint, cherry, coral and gray||Cream, mint, cherry, coral and gray||Fuchsia, Daffodil, Purple, Pink, Green||Black, brown, green, white and cream||Baby blue, dark green, lime, lavender and green||Kraft|
|Basis Weight||24 lb / 28 lb||67 lb / 110 lb.||20 lb / 24 lb||67 lb / 65 lb.||67 lb / 65 lb.||80 lb.|
|Grams per Square Meter||89 gsm / 105 gsm||147 gsm / 199 gsm||75 gsm / 89 gsm||147 gsm / 176 gsm||147 gsm / 176 gsm||216 gsm|
|Number of Sheets||300||200||300||200||200||40|
|Autumn Cardstock||Color Pop Paper||Bright Cardstock||Bright Paper||Neon Cardstock||Neon Paper|
|Color||Red, orange, yellow, brown and green||black, blue, green, cherry, coral||yellow, red, blue, and green||red, yellow, blue and green||yellow, pink, blue, green and orange||yellow, blue, green, pink and orange|
|Basis Weight||65 lb.||20 lb / 24 lb / 28 lb||65 lb||24 lb||65 lb||24 lb|
|Grams per Square Meter||176 gsm||75 gsm / 89 gsm / 105 gsm||176 gsm||89 gsm||176 gsm||89 gsm|
|Number of Sheets||200||300||50||100||200||100|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shipping packaging outside was fine, so clearly the item was put into the box this way.
This means that many of the cardstock was damage / dog-ear on the edge.
By flavia cortes on April 14, 2021