Pro Tools 101: An Introduction to Pro Tools 11, 1st ed.: An Introduction to Pro Tools 11 (with DVD) (Avid Learning) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- ASIN : B00EQBBRDS
- Publisher : Cengage Learning PTR; 1st edition (August 22, 2013)
- Publication date : August 22, 2013
- Language : English
- File size : 30371 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 331 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #742,250 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once you acclimate to the essential features of Pro Tools you will become a lifetime student, since the program is constantly improving and changing. I am personally using the latest version of Pro Tools 12.5, however this workbook was still beneficial.
There are exercises and a DVD and chapter questions included in this book to help the student/user apply what you have learned.
Combined with all of the above and a passion to learn, you will become a Pro Tools expert in no time.