Enhance your purchase
About this item
- EFIXTK watch repair tool kit completely includes watch link removal adjustment tool, watch battery replacement back case opening tool,watch band pins, watch screwdriver,suit for both professional and general use, solutions for most watch repair requirements
- New design EFIXTK metal watch band link removal remover tool kit, fits bands adjustment up to 30mm in width, comes with 6 extra replacement pins,perfect for resizing sizing your watch band
- Watch battery replacement tool kit,with 1PCS watch back opener,3PCS Watch Case Opener Knife, 6PCS high precision different sizes watch screwdriver, 20PCS different size watch band pins + 20PCS Watch Band Cotter pins includes, 1PCS watch band holder, 1PCS dual head hammer, 4PCS pin punches, watch case holder tool
- Operation manual with detailed step by step photos to guide you through watch battery changes, watch band resizing, caseback opening, strap sizing, bracelet adjustments, gasket replacement and all other common watchmaking tasks
- Come with a big black nylon carrying zipper case for the sake of convenient storage, in retail box
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Professional Watch Repair Kit Includes:
1PCS watch band holder
1PCS dual head hammer
1PCS watch case holder tool
1PCS watch back opener
3PCS Watch Case Opener
1PCS metal watch band link removal remover tool with 6 extra replacement pins
2PCS different sizes of raw ears with 3 additional replacement pins
4PCS pin punches
6PCS high precision different sizes watch screwdriver
20PCS watch band pins
20PCS watch Band Cotter pins
1PCS user guide
1PCS glasses cloth
Dual Head Hammer: If you are worried that the hammer will damage the surface of small parts or finished products, you can use the soft side
Metal watch band link removal remover tool with 6 extra replacement pins: the adjustable base is suitable for different strap thickness, 6 additional replacement needles will solve your trouble of finding replacement needles. When removing the strap, align the pinhole of the watch strap
Watch Case Holder Tool：fix the watch strap
Stainless Steel Pin Punches: with 3 different sizes needles, 2X 1.0mm, 1X 0.9mm, 1X 0.8mm, and the strap can be easily replaced with a hammer
Watch Back Opener: the upgraded adjustable case opener up to 56mm, just slide the middle roller to adjust the width you need, more convenient to use
3PCS Watch Case Opener: you can use any cover opener to open the back cover to replace the watch battery according to your preference
Watch Case Holder Tool: Fixed watch
2 different sizes of stainless steel spring bar toos with 3 extra replacement pins
Size: Large 5.2 inch
Small 3 inch
It is used for belt adjustment/replacement. The big tip when removing the spring bar is used for the belt and diver's rubber band; the small prong is used to remove the lug spring bar from the back of the metal strap.
Precision Screwdrive with 6 Different Ports
Material: Stainless steel
Dimensions: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.4mm, 1.6mm
Purpose: Very suitable for watch repair, watch battery replacement, disassembly of watch bracelet screws, glasses repair, jewelry processing and electronic product repair
Detailed Instruction Manual
Detailed instructions, even beginners don’t have to worry about not using it.
Watch Band Pins and Watch Band Cotter Pins
Material: Stainless steel
20PCS different size watch band pins Dimensions: 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 4 for each size
20PCS Watch Band Cotter pins Dimensions: 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 4 for each size
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.54 x 6.54 x 2.52 inches; 1.7 Pounds
- Item model number : EFTK0711002
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date First Available : July 10, 2018
- Manufacturer : EFIXTK
- ASIN : B07FF65B44
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,365 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #14 in Watch Repair Tools & Kits
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||EFIXTK|
|Case diameter||30 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Special features||World time|
|Product Warranty||For warranty information about this product, please click here|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While I am sure Swiss watchmakers would turn up their noses at the tools contained in it, they are good enough for you to get the job done. I was particularly impressed with the quality of the tweezers, they come to a very fine, very even point.
Be aware that unless you plane on using the 8x5x1.5 inch box that the kit comes in, you will need to find a container to hold all the tool in eventually. If it helps, the hammer (very useful) is 7 3/4Inches long, and fits diagonally in the box.
Myself, I am going to look for a small tool box to fit the tools and bits in for storage.
some pins easier to remove with a pair of pliers (once the pin was mostly out of the
There are no instructions, though. It would have been nice to know that the
flat, round disk on the spring bar tool (the tool that pushes out the pin) can be
rotated. This lifts up the watch band and aligns the hole in the band with the tool.
I shortened three watch bands in about 10 minutes. It's very easy; just go slowly as you push out the pin. And
be sure to look for the arrow that you will see inside the band, so you know which direction to push the pin out.
After replacing the pin, use the rubber tipped mallet to get it to go all the way back in. There are several good YouTube videos to help you with this!
I would definitely recommend this kit.
My kit was missing a piece and the seller was very responsive and fixed the problem immediately! A+
Top reviews from other countries
I used the spring bar tool to install my new watch band easily and save myself $25 from having to pay a watch repair person at the local mall. It's great to save some money as a DIY.
Reviewed in Canada on November 18, 2020
However, the other tools in the kit more than make up for this deficiency. The plastic mallet, grid block, pneumatic pin drivers and fine tweezers make quick work of removing and reinstalling link pins - as long as your eyesight and dexterity permit you to do so.
I have yet to try the other tools and supplies in the kit.
My only problem was that it came in a cardboard box with the flap just pushed in, I think I got everything, but the box could easily have opened during shipping, spilling everything out, all it would have taken to secure the box, would have been a bit of tape.