Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Nebula Capsule, by Anker, Smart Wi-Fi Mini Projector, Red, 100 ANSI Lumen Portable Projector, 360° Speaker, Movie Projector, 100 Inch Picture, 4-Hour Video Playtime, Outdoor Projector—Watch Anywhere
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI|
|Mounting Type||Table Mount|
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
|Display resolution||854 x 480|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Remarkable Clarity and Contrast: DLP's advanced IntelliBright algorithms deliver remarkably bright (100 ANSI lumens), vivid picture up to 100 inches big. Ideal for use in dimmer environments.
- 360° Speaker: Equipped with a powerful omnidirectional speaker, this mini projector pumps out sound in every direction.
- Super Portable: A seamless aluminum body ensures greater durability while a meager 15 oz weight ensures this outdoor projector goes wherever you do.
- Android 7.1: Run Streaming and media apps flawlessly. Seamlessly display content from Netflix, Youtube, and more for endless entertainment.
- NOTE: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Capsule to view copyrighted content from these providers. Chromecast is not supported.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Visible screen diagonal
100" / 254 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Nebula is the pioneer of immersive entertainment. Nebula’s vision is to give you an advanced visual and interactive experience at home and beyond.
Nebula is a brand under Anker Innovations Ltd.
Nebula Capsule is a smart cinema that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Using Android 7.1 it plays content from your favorite video streaming app or mirrors your phone’s screen to create a remarkably detailed picture up to 100 inches big.
Stunning image quality is complemented by a class-leading 360° speaker to deliver heart-pounding sound, wherever you sit. Enjoy stunning picture and sound, wherever you want.
- Stunning Picture
- Omni-Directional Sound
- Android 7.1 OS
- Soda-Can Design
- 4-Hour Continuous Video Playtime
- Broad Connectivity
Advanced DLP technology utilizes IntelliBright algorithms to provide a radiant 100 ANSI lm picture.
Extended Video Playtime
Nebula Capsule delivers up to 4 hours of continuous video on a single charge. Quick Charge technology enables Capsule to recharge faster and charge while in use.
Dedicated Control App
Operate Capsule directly from your phone with the 'Capsule Control' app available on Google Play and the App Store.
Make the Great Outdoor Greater.
Transform Any Space Into a Theater.
Big Screen Gaming-Anywhere.
|Nebula Capsule Max||Nebula Capsule||Nebula Mars II||Nebula Mars II Pro|
|Color Selection||Black||Black, Red||Black||Black|
|Brightness||200 ANSI lm||100 ANSI lm||300 ANSI lm||500 ANSI lm|
|Resolution||1280x720 (16:9, HD)||854x480 (16:9)||1280x720 (16:9, HD)||1280×720 (16:9, HD)|
|Projection Size||20-100 in||20-100 in||30-150 in||30-150 in|
|Operating System||Android TV 8.1||Android 7.1||Android 7.1||Android 7.1|
|Speaker||1× 8W (270°)||1× 5W (360°)||2× 10W||2× 10W|
|Video Playtime||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||3 hours|
|Connectivity||HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Screen Mirroring||HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Screen Mirroring||HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Screen Mirroring||HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Screen Mirroring|
|Focus||Automatic (1 second)||Manual||Automatic (1 second)||Automatic|
Compare with similar items
Model Number: D4111
*Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Capsule to view copyrighted content from these providers.
**Chromecast is not supported.
Height: 4.72 inch
Diameter: 2.67 inch
Weight: 14.8 oz
Display Technology: 0.2" FWVGA DLP
Native Resolution: 854 * 480
Brightness: 100 ANSI lumens
Lamp Life: 30, 000 hrs
Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
Throw Ratio: 100 in @3.08 m; 80 in @2.46 m; 60 in @1.73 m; 40 in @1.15 m
Focus Adjustment: Manual
Projection Mode: Front/Rear/Front Ceiling/ Rear Ceiling
Keystone Correction: Auto (vertical ±40°) Manual (horizontal ±10°)
HDMI: HDMI 1.4 up to 1080p input
Micro-USB: Charging & Data Storage/Connection via USB OTG
Physical Buttons: Power / Volume / Mode Switch
IR Remote: D-pad mode / mouse mode
BT Remote APP: Android & IOS
CPU: Quad Core A7 Smartphone Chipset
GPU: Adreno 304
RAM: 1GB DDR3
ROM: 8GB eMMC
Battery: 5200mAh / 3.85v
Wi-Fi: 802.11a / b / g / n
Dual Frequency 2.4 / 5GHz
Bluetooth: BT4.0 Dual Mode / A2DP
OS: Android 7.1
Working Modes: Projector Mode, Bluetooth Speaker Mode
App Store: Support
Movie Playtime: 4 hours in Battery Mode
Music Playtime: 30 hours in Bluetooth Speaker Mode
Charging time: 2.5hrs with Quick Charge 2.0 9V2A
Video Formats: H.264 BP / MP / HP – up to 1080p
MPEG-4 SP / ASP – up to 1080p
DivX 4 x / 5 x / 6 x –up to 1080p
H.263 P0 – WVGA
VP8 – 1080p
(HEVC) H.265 MP 8-bit – up to 1080p
What's In The Box
Nebula Capsule, power adapter, manual, remote, 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By doodinvegas on November 26, 2018
The complaints I’ve heard was it wasn’t 4K & some other Star Trek $#%@ that it can’t do! REALLY PEOPLE, it’s the size of Coke can & allows you to watch movies while camping, tailgating, or chilling in the hot tub at night in the backyard. I guess, due to the fact, that when I was a teenager telephones still had a cord attached & gasoline was less than a dollar! I’ve learned to curb my enthusiasm & have realistic expectations of where we are with the technology; especially at a consumer friendly price point, that this product comes in at. This device more than meets & actually exceeds what I hope it was capable of. Smalll, compact, portable, sturdy design, good picture quality, good sound quality, a plethora of apps (VUDU, NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, etc), & aesthetically beautiful.
The bad. For my taste, I dont love the resolution. At 8 feet away I just found it a bit soft. More than that though, and this is something I’m not seeing many talk about, the frame rate seems to be lousy so a lot of shots were jerky or choppy, especially those big, sweeping landscape shots that are supposed to feel epic. Chop chop chop. Brightness is fine but treat it like a theater and turn off all the lights. I’d love 2-300 limes but it’s a coke can so I can’t complain.
The software is “fine.” Figure out how to get most of what you want through amazon or Netflix.
Here’s the biggest takeaway. If you want a great picture, get the bigger one. If you want a fun little surprise you can toss in your bag and then surprise your family with. Something where you can sit around and just enjoy a good story, it’s terrific.
That being said I’d happily spend $1-200 more on a new one if it had more punch.
I tell you what. This company is amazing with customer support. I had to bump it up to a 5 star review. They acknowledged my issue and tried to solve the problem right away. As it turned out, it was a faulty device. They were so apologetic. The customer service worked hard to try to resolve the problem and I will be their customer for a long time.
I really want to love this product. It has its good and bad but the bad just weigh much than the good. I'll start with why I will return this product even though I really wanted to love it.
The BAD: The focus ring is my biggest issue. I'm projecting this on my 95 inch screen in a dark room and I constantly needed to refocus the image projected on the screen. It would not stay in focus. Everything becomes just blurry enough that I can't even read the fonts clearly. Just a slight turn of the ring will focus it and then it would eventually go out of focus again. I needed to repeat the step every few minutes through out the whole movie. I also noticed that not the whole screen gets sharp picture. If I concentrated on focusing the middle part of the screen, the outer part becomes a little blurry and vice versa. I can't get 100% of the screen to be focused. This is bad enough for me to return this product. What is the point of having a projector and have blurry pictures.
Now, the android's app. I have the Galaxy S7 Edge. You need the Nebula app to control Netflix. Not a problem, but the app would freeze when I try to scroll for movies. I thought it would be a small glitch, but I run into the same problem every time. Everything would stop moving. I needed to hit back and open Netflix again and wait for the app to reconnect to the capsule again. Very annoying.
The remote receiver is also behind the unit and you need to point your remote toward it from the back for it to function.
Now, the Awesomeness: Very small and portable. It's basically a wireless unit. Very sharp and sleek and an awesome show piece. I have it connected via Bluetooth to my Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Portable & Long-Lasting Bluetooth 360 Speaker - Triple Black and it sounded great. I like that it comes with Android 7.1 and has most of the apps I need without attaching other android box/stick. It can project up to 100 inch in a darkroom. I had no issue with the fan noise at all. Very quiet for me. After several hours of running, the unit was cool and did not get warm.
All in all, I'm giving this a 3 stars and not a 2 because this is a great idea for a portable projector. I'm looking for reasons to keep it but it's not good enough when the quality of the picture is blurry. I know going in that it's a 480p and didn't mind after reading and watching reviews going in. I don't know, I just might have a faulty unit.
Top reviews from other countries
There are three reasons why the Nebula turned out not to be the right solution for me:
1. Dark image: In order to watch TV I had to wait until nigh fall, as even with dark curtains there was still too much ambient light to truly see what was happening on the screen.
2. Difficult to focus the image: I did not manage to get a sharp image over the full illuminated area, I could only get parts of the image in full focus (e.g. lower left corner) even at minimum keystone correction
3. Frustrating to use: I am used to Android devices, but I still found the menu counterintuitive and the input clunky (e.g. for typing wifi passwords). Admitted, I did not download the control app to my phone, which might have improved some input aspects. Also, the device constantly dissconnected from my wifi, which became really annoying.
I would not buy again, nor recommend to a friend.
-very compact and portable
-Focus can be adjusted
-Inbuilt speaker, if the sound isn't enough for you, Bluetooth speaker can be connected
-Can be charged while projecting
-Works well for 3-4 house with a full charge which is good for a presentation
- The app on the phone makes it easy to use and can be used a mouse
- the remote which comes with the projector helps a lot if you are sitting away from the projector
- to project from laptop you can connect HDMI cable and you can cast from your phone as well. It has inbuilt apps and you can download few more
- tripod stand can be attached as well
- should have an option to increase brightness
- the sensor for remote is behind the projecting lens so if you are sitting in front of the projector, to use the remote you need to go behind the projector
- remote does not work powerpoint presentation if attached with HDMI to laptop ( to change the slide you need to do switch from your laptop, the remove doesn't help)
Well even after these cons the projector works well and it's value for money. Have been using it for watching movies and giving presentations using a tripod stand. Happy with the purchase
2. Control it using your smartphone.
3. Speaker Sound is Awesome.
But couldn't found any service center so worrying about what will happen if the projector stop working.
It would be great if the seller could provide the service center details near Madhya Pradesh or Chhatisgarh.
1. indian Apps like hotstar/alt/zee5 available in the store.
2.A standalone device when you want quality time with your loved ones.
3. Battery backup 3hrs+ for projection and yet to exhaust in bluetooth speaker mode.
4. Quality sound when whatching movie.
5. Works perfectly for outdoors/ camping, etc
6. Must have for kids, if you want to reduce the eye strain from mobiles and tablets.
Totally recommended product.