Public Speaking Without Throwing Up: How to Develop Confidence, Influence People, and Overcome Anxiety Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Got a massive case of stage fright? Build confidence and overcome performance anxiety with Public Speaking without Throwing Up - the ultimate how-to guide to developing confidence, influencing people, and overcoming anxiety!
Do you have to deliver a speech, yet unsure if you will create a positive impact?
Are you terrified of making mistakes when delivering your speech?
Or do you simply want to improve on your public speaking skills and become a master public speaker?
Whatever your motivations may be, you came to the right place!
Public Speaking Without Throwing Up by renowned public speaking coach Dana Williams will teach you exactly what you need to do to wow any audience.
Using this game-changing guide, aspiring public speakers like you will:
- Learn the 7 powerful elements of public speaking by heart
- Adopt the Ps of performance and rock every engagement
- Become a speechwriting pro - from creating speech outlines to delivering awesome speech openers
- Improve your confidence and create a lasting positive impact wherever you go
- Build trust and empower audiences using key communication and leadership principles
- Overcome debilitating stage fright, learn the mistakes to avoid, and recover quickly if you falter
- And so much more!
Don’t let stage fright, low self-confidence, or lack of experience stop you from improving your public speaking skills and influencing people!
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||4 hours and 49 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||August 05, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #73,224 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#33 in Public Speaking
#70 in Negotiating
#203 in Public Speaking Reference