Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Pull-Ups Night-Time Boys' Training Pants, 3T-4T, 60 Ct
|Price:||$28.47 ($0.47 / Count) $25.47 ($0.42 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Items||1|
|Incontinence Protector Type||Bed Wetting Underwear|
|Age Range (Description)||Big Kid|
About this item
- 60 Overnight Pull-Ups Potty Training Underwear for Boys, size 3T-4T (60 training pants total)
- Absorbs more than diapers* with extra absorbency for up to 12 hours of overnight protection
- Pull-Ups is the only potty training pant designed specifically for nighttime
- Refastenable, easy-open sides make nighttime changes easy; soft, stretchy sides that slide up and down for an underwear-like fit to promote Big Kid independence
- The only overnight potty training pants that feature Disney·Pixar graphics of Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story that fade when wet to help your child learn; packaging may vary from image shown
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
- Save $20 when you spend $100 Offered by Amazon.com. Shop items
From the manufacturer
Explore All Three Pull-Ups Potty Training Pants
Pull-Ups Learning Designs
Pull-Ups Cool & Learn
Extra Overnight Protection
All-around Day and Night Protection
All-around Day and Night Protection
Why should we use Pull-Ups training pants instead of diapers? Aren't they the same thing?
The difference between diapers and Pull-Ups training pants is that Pull-Ups are designed to fit and feel like real underwear. They represent a milestone for toddlers transitioning to being potty trained big kids.
Can I use Pull-Ups for both day and night?
Pull-Ups Night*Time training pants are specifically designed for nighttime use. Our most-absorbent potty training pant, Pull-Ups Night*Time provide extra protection against leaks.
How do Pull-Ups work to help teach my child?
Unlike diapers, training pants are designed to fit and feel like big kid underwear. Your child can even put them on and take them off themselves. Pull-Ups Night*Time pants also feature fun Disney graphics that disappear when wet to promote learning.
How well do Pull-Ups Night*Time absorb?
Pull-Ups Night*Time, our most-absorbent training pant, provides extra overnight protection against leaks. For trusted protection any time of day, including play time and nap time, also try Pull-Ups Learning Designs and Cool & Learn.
Do Pull-Ups work for my child who only wets at night?
Instead of training pants, try GoodNites for kids 28 pounds and up who are already potty trained. They have outstanding protection and fit growing kids.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.75 x 13.31 x 9.75 inches; 5.86 Pounds
- Item model number : 00036000454956
- Department : Baby-boys
- Date First Available : May 20, 2017
- Manufacturer : Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- ASIN : B0728GGZDX
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We’d been using regular diapers with an added diaper doubler, and recently switched to these.. they love these diapers and I love them because my kids stopped having nighttime leaks when I switched to these. :)
Now my twins can sleep.. to infinity and beyond!
Top reviews from other countries
Mil veces mejores los Pampers Overnites
Absorbe más es cierto, pero no todo. De cualquier forma vale la pena comprarlos. En mi siguiente compra, adquiriré el siguiente tamaño más grande.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.