- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
4-Channel Car Video Splitter Controller - Digital Picture Video Signal Switcher with Quad Selectable for Backup Camera Video Monitor Systems CCTV Camera, PAL/NTSC Auto Adapting - Pyle PLVSPLT41
|List Price:||$54.99 Details|
|Price:||$47.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.00 (12%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||12.5 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.5 x 3.5 x 1.75 inches|
About this item
- SUPPORT 4 CAMERAS: The Pyle vehicle video switcher allows multiple cameras to be connected and displayed onto a quad-channel monitor. Each camera can be displayed one by one onto the monitor when pressing the corresponding key mode
- SELECTABLE CAM VIEW MODES: The car video switcher features real-time video displaying viewing and mirror image function with selectable viewing modes for backup camera system support powered by PAL and NTSC video resolution of 720x576 / 720/480
- QUAD VIEW KEYS: The car video switcher allows you to view various pictures and can be displayed onto the monitor depends on the mode key. Each key will show you various picture mode and will be shown one by one, each press will change another mode
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: The video multiplexer is designed for vehicles. Features a universal design making it compatible w/ vehicle types such as a car, truck, RV, SUV and more! It has a convenient video source control allowing you to view real-time display
- CONTROLLABLE VIDEO SPLITTER: Equipped w/ a button control panel & power led indicator. Features 5V -12V DC power supply, Up to 140°F / 60°C operation temperature & measures 4.92” L x 1.97” W x 0.79” H, the compact & mini size allows easy installation
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Features: - 4-Ch. Video Splitter Controller - Digital Picture Video Signal Switcher - Quad View Display, See All 4 Cameras On-Screen - Selectable Viewing Modes: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 Cameras - Mirror Image Function for Backup Camera System Support - Real-Time Video Display Viewing - Simple & Hassle-Free Operation - Button Control Panel - (4) RCA Type Video Inputs - Monitor / Display Screen RCA Type Video Output - Integrated Mounting Bracket Chassis - Compact Size for Universal Panel Installation - PAL/NTSC Auto Adapting - LED Indicator Lights - Used in Car, Bus, Truck, Trailer, Van & Mobile Vehicle Applications - For Backup Cameras, Cam Systems, Security Surveillance, CCTV, Panel Monitor Display Screens What’s In The Box: - 4-Ch Video Splitter - Remote Control - DC Power Cable Technical Specs: - Splitter Type: 4-Channel Video Switch - Connector Type: RCA Video - Video System: PAL/NTSC - Video Resolution (PAL/NTSC): 720x576 / 720×480 - Frame Rate (PAL/NTSC): 100FSP / 120 FPS - Video Frame Refreshing Rate: 30 FPS - Operation Temperature: Up to 140°F / 60°C - Power Voltage Input: DC 5V-12V - Remote Control Battery: (1) x CR-2025 Button Cell, Included - Dimensions (L x W x H): 4. 92’’ x 1. 97’’ x 0. 79’’ - inches
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By BATDADDY on April 28, 2021
By Khang Tran on June 20, 2020