CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Pillow -Maternity Body Pillow U Shaped with Velvet Cover,Bend to Double C Shaped Pillow for Relaxing,Gray
- Soft Velvet Cover
- UNIQUE DESIGN & ERGONOMICAL- The U shaped body pillow lets you get a good night of sleep throughout your pregnancy. It's uniquely designed to follow the natural shape of the pregnancy mom but good for any one,long enough for you to stretch out and support for both back and front.
- PAIN RELIEF FOR A COMFORTABLE SLEEP- Our Customers have been using this maternity pillow effectively for back pain and 3rd trimester pain relief with fibromyalgia, sciatica, gastric reflux, congestion, carpal tunnel syndrome, eliminate tossing and turning, ME etc.
- MULTIPURPOSE PREGNANCY PILLOW- Replaces standard pillows to create multi position as a pillow for sleeping, reading in bed, watching TV. Total Body Support and helping relieve hip pain to get a better sleep and who are recovering from surgery
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Cover: 100% soft velvet; filling: polyester,long-lasting resilience and durability,machine washable pillow cover.
- GUARANTEE. Full refund within 30 days for the manufacturer faults, always make every customer happy with every shopping experience.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MEET THE QUEEN ROSE,ENJOY SWEET DREAM
QUEEN ROSE pregnancy pillow brings you happiness and love forever
- Meet the unique and demanding physical needs of pregnant women to nourish the growing baby day by day.
- Providing exceptional comfort,pain relief and quality rest for expecting mothers
- It is quiet flexible too,you can changed this u shaped pillow in various positions,such as baby nursing,watching TV or reading.
- Take advantage of the convenience of a single pillow to support multiple areas of the body instead of 5
Relief legs swelling
unique cushion pillow reduces leg sore if you are sitting for a long time.
Provide back support
with a wider surface performance at the top to support your back entirely.
Improve blood circulation
to enhance optimal sleep positioning for physical needs during pregnancy
May cause skin irritation.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pillow itself now resides almost as a fifth limb, a non cancerous growth, an extension of my body that nurtures and comforts me, taking my tears and fears and wrapping them up with love and magical fairy dust. If you don't buy this pillow after reading my review, I truly believe an impish creature might visit you in the middle of the night to steal your most beloved child, but I'm not certain...what I CAN tell you is that I now a: work from home, b: no longer have to worry about saving money to buy pants, and c: might have found my soul mate. I write this review from the velvety embrace of my cushioned love pillow, whom I have named Prince Geoffrey. This pillow is the stuff of miracles and comes from a land where woodland creatures rule the forest, and every creature has their own special comfort pillow. The FDA won't like this, and I'm not saying it DOES, but I'm also not saying it DOESN'T cure PTSD, obesity, diabetes and gout. You be the judge of that, my friend.
The only downside is that my bedroom gets very warm and it can get really hot if you're laying on one side and your back is being supported by the other side and you have a blanket on. But this is easily remedied by either taking off most of the blanket or pushing away the part against my back.
I wish I had bought this a LONG time ago!!!
The one on the left [light gray] is the one I bought a year ago
The one on the right [dark gray] is the one I bought recently
Its best to sleep on your side after the first trimester.
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and I sleep so well, its so comfortable, I absolutely love it
When I'm not in it cats seem to like it
My husband and I joke about how ridiculous it looks and have nicknamed it Sideshow Bob, but the amazing comfort this pillow provides can't be fully described! It supports my legs/hips and belly completely, the head support is great and it's wonderful to be able to roll over to my other side without having to re-arrange four pillows. I haven't washed the cover yet and don't plan to anytime soon since I lay a pillow case over where my face rests and change it every few days. We have a queen sized bed and space hasn't been an issue. I'm almost 9 months along now and don't know what I would have done without it!
Top international reviews
Overall: great customer service, great products and now my wife refuses to sleep without this pillow.
The size is great it’s huge. Although I am a petite person (5’1). The reviews rave about the stuffing and some complain that it’s too thick. I in fact wish it were thicker. Especially in the leg area. I’m going to try it for a few more nights and see how it goes. The stuffing around the head is perfect. I just wish I had more support for my legs.
After contacting the supplier they’ve credited me 20% for the inconvenience. I’m going to have to go purchase stuffing on my own and see if I can add more myself.
Update: after sleeping with this for a week I’ve gotten used to the way it is and I must say I really do adore this pillow. It’s very comfortable.
- more fluffy than other full body pillows she's had before and therefore some better support
- nice to have coloured options (pregnant with a boy? leave it on the blue side)
- removable cover is great and relatively easy to get back on (we had a Snoogle previously and that cover was much more difficult to get back on after washing)
- cheaper than Snoogle too!
- the head support section is not the best so we have had to resort to turning the pillow 180 degrees and using an actual pillow (she is now effectively in a pillow box)
- whether you do the 180 degree turn or not it can get sweatier than normal
Overall she does like it quite a bit but the head section con is enough to take off a star as it's just not as comfortable. If you need to customize your head area too you might run in to the sweaty problem, especially at your feet in which case we'd recommend just pulling up your sheet/blanket a bit to uncover your feet (if you're the kind of person that is comfortable with that).