|Print List Price:||$14.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $2.99 |
Save $12.00 (80%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Quora Marketing: Teenage Girls' Secrets for maximizing sales (TEENAGE GIRLS AND BUSINESS) Kindle Edition
Profit from an untapped market of 300 million monthly active users and stop competing with influencers on other social media platforms.
Are you tired of wasting hours and hours of your day on social media platforms trying to gain views, likes, and sales, with no luck?
You’re self-promoting, you’re interacting with your followers, and you’re producing new content, but how on earth are you supposed to balance it all?
You know you’ve got a great product to sell, but your competition has money to put into marketing. It’s not fair. How are you supposed to compete with that?
Here’s the good news. According to The Guardian, teenagers are starting businesses now more than ever before, using social media to launch their careers.
Don’t let your parents tell you otherwise--there’s market potential for it. And as stated by CNBC, micro-influencers can make between $457 and $3,766 per average post.
There’s a reason why big brands spend on influencers: it is estimated that influencer marketing can create over 500% return on investments! That means that whether you yourself are an influencer, or you’ve simply got a great product to promote, social media is the way to go.
But, here’s the bad news. If the internet is exploding with social-media marketing how-tos, few of them tap into Quora… and none of them talk to teenage girls.
You could spend hundreds of dollars on Instagram and Facebook advertising, but you’ll still be up against thousands of others who are doing the exact same thing. Don’t waste your time or money.
In order to maximize your time and make it big on a largely untapped social media platform, a platform your competition isn’t even on, all you need are some straightforward strategies...
In Quora Marketing for Teenage Girls, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- The “Tide-pod challenge test” to tell which questions you should never answer if you don’t want to get banned from the site
- A never-before-published Quora cheat-sheet that lets you use the platform like an expert from day 1
- The “Kylie Jenner Secret” to creating a successful Quora profile
- The simple marketing hack that will drive traffic to your social media pages and blogs on a daily basis
- A 20-second formatting trick, as well as 12 other insider tips, to increase upvotes and views on your answers
- The 3 storytelling strategies that politicians like Donald Trump use to get attention in social media
- 4 scheduling strategies that will save you up to 4 hours a day on social media
- The 10 amendments to Quora marketing: mistakes you should avoid making at all costs
- The “Big Yikes Rule”: When not to sell in order to make the big bucks
And much more.
If you don’t have the money to compete with big brands and other influencers (or have 9 hours a day to troll social media), then these strategies, tips, and hacks are practically made for you.
Don’t pass up the opportunity to become successful in a market that none of your competitors have tapped into yet.
Quora Marketing for Teenage Girls is an insider's perspective that gives you the toolbox necessary to build your personal brand so that you can begin to see results from the first week.
Don’t let skeptical adults tell you that you're doing things wrong--prove that you mean business.
If you want a practical, short-and-to-the-point roadmap that will drive traffic to your social media websites and begin generating profit today, then scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.
- ASIN : B08PPXMFHC
- Publisher : Book2Climb LLC (February 1, 2021)
- Publication date : February 1, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 8865 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 152 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1736248227
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,492,875 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book actually provides every bit of information about Quora you could possible need or want to know. Be prepared to take notes because there's a LOT to know. And God help you if you step out of line because Quora will not hesitate to ban you. At least, according to the many warnings throughout this book.
Not sure what the reason is behind the subtitle concerning teenage girls because nothing I read seemed particularly slanted towards that demographic. This book is really for anyone interested in learning the platform period. I plan on opening my account after finishing this review...
I highly recommend this book. It's a quick read and can help you understand how quora can boost your business or personal brand.
Strangely, a lot of people haven't really heard of Quora, but they pop up pretty frequently in the top results of Google when doing a search. The author clearly knows how to take that natural organic traffic to funnel it into your own business or service. This book walks you through every step and puts all the pieces together so you don't have to.
Very detailed stuff. Definitely recommended.