|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.7 x 6.9 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||Rapicca-Gloves-Tools-blue|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||MIG,TIG,Welding Gloves,BBQ gloves, Wood Stove Gloves|
|Finish||Reinforced Double Layered Padding,Finger,Back|
|Material||Genuine Cowhide Split Leather and Insulated Cotton with Air-isolated Aluminum Foil|
|Performance Description||Finger,Palm,Back Contact heat at 932°F for 16 secs|
|Special Features||Extreme heat resistant,Oil resistant, Cut resistant, Puncture resistant, Cold proof|
RAPICCA Leather Forge Welding Gloves Heat/Fire Resistant, Mitts for Oven/Grill/Fireplace/Furnace/Stove/Pot Holder/Tig Welder/Mig/BBQ/Animal handling glove with 16 inches Extra Long Sleeve – Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kevlar Insulated Cotton with Air-isolated Aluminum Foil
- 【REINFORCED DOUBLE LAYER KEVLAER PADDING ON FINGER,PALM,ELBOW & BACK】:RAPICCA is the only brand which offer Double Reinforced Kevlar Layer Pading on both Fingers, Palms, Elbow& Backs on our welding gloves, this excellent design make RAPICCA welding gloves being the most extreme heat resistant gloves on the market.
- 【EXTREME FOUR LAYER HEAT RESISTANT PROTECTION】 Outermost layer: Double layer kevlar padding leather. Intermediate layer: a composite product by laminating a kind of high temperature resistant Air-isolated Aluminum Foil and a flame retardant cotton cloth . Inner layer:a 100% soft insulated cotton lining. Flame retardant thread stitching for advanced heat and cold resistance, sweat absorbent, breathable, allergy free. These gloves are guaranteed to withstand extreme temperatures up to 932°F(500℃)
- 【SUPERIOR SECURITY FOR FORERAMS】 - The 16 inches extra long glove with 7.5 inches long sleeve protect your forearms from grinding debris, welding sparks, hot coals and open flames, hot kitchen ware and hot steam. Effective even in extreme environments. Recommended for Stick welding (SMAW), Mig welding (GMAW), Flux-Core welding (FCAW), forging or other high temperature applications, Provide the most extreme heat protection.
- 【EXTREME WEAR RESISTANT PROTECTION】- The Gloves are made from 1.5mm thick and soft shoulder split natural cowhide leather which is heat resistant, wear-resistant, puncture resistant, cut resistant, oil resistant. Reinforced double leather stitching and high strength sewing on the finger, palm, elbow & back of the hand which is not easy to fall off.
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】——We back up our claim that this glove is the best on the market. You can rest easy with your purchase. If there is any issue or advice for our products, please email us via Amazon email, we will offer 100% satisfactory service for you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About RAPICCA INC.
Founded in Gardena,California in 2014, RAPICCA is a world leader brand which provide a wide range of hand protection solutions. At RAPICCA, we believe safety is not a luxury – it’s a necessity. Since day one, we have worked hand-in-hand with our customers to deliver innovative and effective hand protection solutions to keep our customer safe.
Traditional Stick/MIG Welding Gloves, Leather BBQ Gloves, Wood Stove Gloves
Extreme Heat Resistant Leather Gloves
Made of heat resistant and flame resistant split leather, RAPICCA is the only brand which offer double reinforced Kevlar pading on both Fingers, Palms, Elbow & Backs,all sewed by Kevlar stitching, this excellent design make RAPICCA blue welding gloves being the most extreme heat resistant gloves on the market.They could provide extreme high heat protection up to 932°F(500℃) The 16 inches extra long gloves protect your hand as well as your forearms from high heat hazard!
- Double Reinforced Leather Pading on both Fingers, Palms, Elbow& Backs
- Great Durability
- Superior Comfort
- 16 Inches Long Gloves
Reinforced Kevlar Padding On Five Fingers
All sewed by Kevlar Stitching, the double reinforced Kavlar padding on five fingers provide an extreme heat resistant protection and a great grip.
Reinforced Kavlar Padding On Elbow
All sewed by Kevlar Stitching, the double reinforced Kavlar padding on elbow prevent tears and increase durability.
Reinforced Kavlar Padding On Back
All sewed by Kevlar Stitching, the double reinforced Kavlar padding on back protects the hands from spatter, flames and sparks while also providing heat resistance.
Flame Retardant Insulated Liner
Outermost layer: Double layer kevlar padding leather. Intermediate layer: a composite product by laminating a kind of high temperature resistant Air-isolated Aluminum Foil and a flame retardant cotton cloth . Inner layer:a 100% soft flame retardant insulated cotton liner.
Long Sleeve to Protect your Forearm
16 inches Long Sleeve protect your forearm and hands from heat spark and hot coals or open flames.
Notes & Maintenance:
These gloves are not meant for prolonged direct contact to a hot grill grate or hot metal cookware for a long time.(About 15 Secords)
Wipe clean with a damp cloth; Hang to dry. Don't machine wash or wet.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use these things in my offset smoker every time and I pick up burning/smoldering embers and coal all the time without impact.
Has some of the stitching actually burned off after a year of use? Yup. Am I ordering another pair today? Yup.
There's nothing like the dexterity offered by gloves like these when you need that log or charcoal in just the right spot.
If they could find a way for the stitching to last a little longer that'd be great but ultimately I am not aware of a better product at this price point.
For lower temps (350F) these protect your hand for quite a while and can work on multiple pans in the oven while seasoning. At higher temps, you don't have a lot of time, but it's still enough to get them out of the oven on onto your trivet before the heat transferring through the glove to your hands become too uncomfortable. I once picked up a skillet from a 550F oven and got it to the counter without any real harm to me - the glove singed and smoked a bit (probably do to a build-up of oil on it) but I was totally fine. This short duration for higher temperatures is mentioned in the description, so no points off for that.
The only real downside I could see is once they are hot, they do hold in the heat so repeated handling of hot items (like when you're seasoning a batch of cast iron pans, for example) you will feel a continued buildup of heat until you take them off and let them cool down. No points off for this either as it isn't a sudden buildup and you have plenty of warning as the heat builds slowly.
Will they protect you for long durations? No as they're not designed for it; but for those short uses most cast iron cookers do getting them into and out of ovens / barbecues / fires, these have worked great for me.
These gloves can make you forget how hot the oven is. When I reach my arms in beyond the gloves’ coverage, my arms are instantly scorched. Not that I recommend it, but I have even grabbed some burning wood and coals - just don’t hold on too long.
I haven’t had these long, but so far I am impressed. For what it’s worth, the color is nice- at least until they get too dirty.
Top international reviews
Well padded and sturdy - haven't felt heat when I've had to moved logs around
Gloves extend well up my arms past my wrist which is great when you have to reach in
Nice soft interior - I have small hands and they fit pretty well - not sure how comfortable they'd be for a man with large hands
I think they'd be too cumbersome for me to use as oven mitts as they are so well padded
Highly recommend - they are great gloves for a very reasonable price
Work perfectly for the job I ordered them for
À CAUSE DE CELA MA NOTE EST DE :
*** 3/10 🤬🤬🤬 ***