|Item Weight||3.24 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.7 x 11.4 x 2 inches|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel, Metal, Rubber|
|Manufacturer Part Number||REX065|
REXBETI Staple Gun with Remover, Heavy Duty 3 in 1 Staple Gun with 2600-Piece Staples for Upholstery, Fixing Material, Decoration, Carpentry, Furniture
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Before use, make sure the strength adjustment bolt was already be tightened. If it came loose, be sure to tighten the bolt, or the loose bolt may pop out. If the bolt damage already, please stop using it and ask us for a new replacement!!!
- Comes with 1000pcs D-type, 800pcs U-type and 800pcs T-type staples to meet your different needs
- Rubber grip and convenience handle lock for comfort and safe. Solid carrying case keep everything in place
- When the staple gun is stuck, just pull down the metal drive channel and remove the stuck nails to ensure the nail gun works again
- Thick carbon steel construction for durability, multi-purpose allows easily insertion of D-type, U-type, T-type staples.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How to staple on wood board or other hard surface?
- You can use both hands to operate as shown in the picture. This method prevents rebounding and also increases the success rate, reduce the issue of stuck staples.
- Rotate the strength adjustment knob clockwise to the maximum force to ensure that the staple can be successfully entered.
(Need to be reminded that if you need to hit staples on very hard objects, it is recommended that you buy stronger staples.)
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE：
- Never Allow Children To Use The Staple Gun.
- Before use, make sure that the strength adjustment knob is tightened. If it came loose, be sure to tighten the bolt, or the loose bolt may pop out. If the bolt damage already, please stop using it and ask us for a new replacement!!!
- Please clean the staples in the staple gun after each use.
- Read and understand all safety instructions before use.
REXBETI REX065 staple gun is great for securing insulation plastic sheeting, carpets, and other fastening applications. All steel casing and mechanics are professional products as well as devoted renovation, repair, DIY and hobby work at home. High quality products you can rely on.
All pieces will be stored in a solid carrying case. It comes with 2600 piece staples - 1000pc D-Type staples / 800pc U-Type staples / 800pc T-Type staples(800pc U-Type staples and 800pc T-Type staples in one box)
If the staple is jammed, please do it as the picture
Remove the loading lever
Hold the switch with your thumb and pull down the metal drive channel
Check the drive channel, look for the jammed staples and remove them, then check the drive channel for damage
The drive channel is not abnormal, then restore the drive channel and continue to use
GS quality certification
Compared with the traditional pneumatic nail gun, its operation is more simple and convenient
Rubbery handle offers perfect grip, the remover helps you quick removing the wrong nails
1000pc D-Type staples / 800pc U-Type staples / 800pc T-Type staples
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The case included is every well built, very organize. If I buy more staples, I will remove the yellow tray and just put everything in the case so I don't have to put things in place :)
Overall, with $25 I think it worth it. I don't have the high end stapler so I have no idea if anything can do a better job, but this thing doing a great job for me.
This comes in a nice kit/plastic durable case that includes two boxes of 3 types of staples, the staple gun, instructions and staple remover.
I was able to run the 26 foot USB cables and staple them under the roofs overhang keeping the cables hidden and not dangling. Also adjusted the staple power/strength by adjusting the knob for something softer. Inside drywall so the cables run down along the corner and isn’t as noticeable. So far ran about 100feet of cable and a staple about every 15 inch to hold them flush along the under hang and wall corners. It did jam up once but it was due to me not pushing up flush on the overhang. Once I got a better angle I had no problems. Just make sure you go slow and get a good angle so you’re pushing up against the wall or ceiling flush.
Glad I got these and it’s made the project easier to complete.
-Value for your money
-East to use
-High quality (I dropped it multiple times while I'm on the ladder and it didn't break!)
-Comes with 2600 staples
-Comes with the staple remover (Which comes very handy with my project)
-I wish you can load to sets of staples instead of just one so you can use it for longer before need to load it again
Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and got my project completed