|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
RV Water Heater Anode Rod
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Quality Magnesium Protects better and lasts longer than Aluminum Anodes
- Measures 9 ¼’’ Long and has ¾’’ NPT Thread, Uses a 1 1/16’’ socket
- Prolongs & Saves Water Heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants.
- Replacement for Suburban & Mor-flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
- Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn't
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Preserve the life of the water heater tank in your RV, Camper or Motorhome by changing out that worn out Anode rod with one of our high quality magnesium Anode Rods. Our high quality anode rods are constructed from Magnesium which is a softer material than aluminum and attracts harmful water deposits keeping your tank from getting attacked by harmful water contaminants.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Perfectly happy with these rods and will purchase again when it's time. Five Stars for us as a rating and an honest and hearty recommendation!
*If you found my review helpful to you, please let Amazon know by clicking the "HELPFUL" button below!