- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.2 x 0.7 inches ; 1.76 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0143NQVQ6
- UPC: 741026896030 747989309341 193908000521 772195161933 857777004300
- Item model number: RXF006
- Customer Reviews: 7,623 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #170 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
RXBAR, Chocolate Sea Salt, Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce (Pack of 12) Breakfast Bar, High Protein Snack
($1.57 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- A REAL FOOD PROTEIN BAR: Our Chocolate Sea Salt RXBAR is the perfect protein bar for any brownie lover. Made with real food ingredients- 100% chocolate, egg whites for protein, dates to bind, nuts for texture. 12g of protein. 5g fiber. Gluten free.
- ANYTIME HIGH PROTEIN SNACK: It’s always the perfect time for a wholesome snack. That’s why we suggest trying this real food protein bar for breakfast time, lunch time, or as a pre or post workout snack. Eat the whole snack bar or save some for later.
- GLUTEN FREE AND GUILT FREE SNACK: Paleo, check. Whole30, check. Guilt and gluten- free, double check. RXBARs are the perfect protein bar for any healthy lifestyle. Check out RX Nut Butter for a keto snack option.
- ON-THE-GO PROTEIN PACKED FUEL: RXBARs are great for the office, on-the-go snacks, or just a wholesome treat. Grab one bar for a protein-packed pre or post workout snack and get the energy you need.
- WE’RE THE BAR THAT RAISED THE PROTEIN BAR, BAR: At RXBAR, we make protein bars. Simple real food ingredients, no gluten, no added sugar*, and no B.S.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We tell you what’s inside on the outside. Because we have nothing to hide, we’re upfront about what’s in our bars, what’s not, and what RXBAR stands for.
Yes, we make protein bars. But really, we’re in the egg business, and the date business, and the nut business. You get the idea. We keep things simple so the core ingredients are everything.
There are also no artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives or fillers in our whole food protein bars. That’s because we only make room for the good stuff.
Please refer to the list of ingredients
Not all protein is created equal. We really like egg whites. They’re cholesterol-free and their protein is easily absorbed by the body. Other less-complete proteins are not easily processed, so much of that protein remains unused by the body. For us, that won’t do.
We made a brownie without the guilt––or gluten. Packed with 100% chocolate, a sprinkle of sea salt and a few real food ingredients––egg whites for protein, dates to bind and nuts for texture. This decadent wholesome protein bar is truly one of a kind.
Flavor: Chocolate Sea Salt | Size: 12 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Allergens: Almonds, Cashews, Eggs
Dates, Egg Whites, Almonds, Cashews, 100% Chocolate (Cacao), Sea Salt, Natural Chocolate Flavor
Unwrap and eat!
Contains: Almonds, Cashews & Eggs
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think if you're looking for a clean source of energy, then you should try this bar. I've tried many, many, many protein bars, and this is the only one that I've come across that has CLEAN ingredients. And not only does it have clean ingredients but it looks like a clean product.
And, yes, the bars are chewy, which is a good thing if you're trying to lose weight and get the most out of an energy/protein bar. It is not chewy like taffy but chewy like a typical date fruit.
I was disappointed by a few things 1) the date flavor overpowers all the other flavors. Which is fine. If you like dates. Which I do. But I don’t want peanut butter covered ones. I’m sure I could find a flavor combo that worked with the date flavor. But I won’t likely buy them again for the next reasons. 2) I got hungry again really really fast. The Cliff bars just stick with me longer. Which doesn’t make sense from a protein content perspective. I need a breakfast that will get me to lunch with coffee. 3) the texture was very dense which I liked a lot. But the whole thing was sticky as heck. Like cleaning out your teeth constantly and a little alkward to eat. 4) they get kinda greasy in the heat. So I wouldn’t want to pack them for a summer hike. 5) While eating my second one I but down hard on a very sharp and crunchy item. It hurt. I think it was a bit shell. Totally understandable in a raw processing plant. I mean hey real Food has shells right?. But still a note for the company. Photo attached for the heck of it.
Generally speaking it would be a good snack item but you will be hungry again for a real meal in an hour.
If you don't like dates, don't eat them. If you can't handle oddly textured food, don't eat them.
If you are looking for a bar that is made of actual food instead of mashed together chemicals that could probably be used to clean an oil spill...BUY THEM!
Shop around as you may be able to find them cheaper elsewhere. Sometimes you can get a good price on Amazon, but the prices fluctuate like crazy. The last time I bought these I paid $19.99 on Amazon. Today they are $42.99.
I had an incident where I bit a small pebble. I think I chipped a molar. I found an actual stone. Figured probably isolated incident. I found a hair in the middle of my bar today. Not on bar but inside of it. See photo. Really gross. >20% personal failure rate. QA apparently bad. I have no agenda but these hurt my tooth and ruined today's breakfast.
Top international reviews
Have bought from a different supplier and had an 8 month use by date.