|Product Dimensions||15.65 x 17.75 x 28.25 inches|
|Item model number||50216|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||5 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||65 Pounds|
|Maximum height recommendation||57 Inches|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel|
|Additional product features||Fits 3 Across|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||5 Pounds|
|Item Weight||27.6 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Diono Rainier 2AXT Latch, All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Vogue Gray Dark (50216)
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Gray Dark Wool|
About this item
- Joy of the journey: from birth keep your little one rear facing longer to 50 lbs., traveling safely. As they grow to 120 lbs. (12 years approx.) Our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards
- Lovingly engineered: the Rainier 2Axt Vogue is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby
- Space SAVING design: for safety that allows extra room for other passengers the Rainier 2Axt Vogue packs all our safety features into a sleek design, without compromising luxury travel for your baby
- Exquisite luxury: our Rainier 2Axt Vogue is inspired by tailoring, usually found in furniture and bespoke upholstery. A comfort wool, skin sensitive Merino blend seat cover and infant Support cushion
- Made of Seattle: a City where being different is the norm and so is the Rainier 2Axt. It folds flat, so you can travel THE WORLD and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don't need to change your plans just because Baby is in tow
From the manufacturer
Diono will always have you covered:
- All-in-one Convertible Car Seats
- Booster Seats
- In Car Accessories
- Stroller Accessories
Born and raised in the heart of Washington, our story is ‘Made of Seattle’, a city like no other.
This is a place where creative minds and innovators rub shoulders within a landscape of adventure; a place, where being ‘a little different’, is the everyday norm.
Our love for original design combined with an understanding of modern parenting is why over a million parents have chosen a Diono car seat since our brand was born. And since then? We’ve been launching innovative new products year on year, so every family can experience the joy of the journey.
Products to fit every lifestyle…
Every three minutes a parent chooses a Diono car seat. Why? Because we believe safety is for everyone and our family of car seats is designed to look after yours.
Find your next family vehicle right here at Diono. Whether you’re a frequent flyer or an urban explorer, we’ve got your perfect stroller match.
Discover a carrier that captures what it means to share the journey, baby and parent in unison.
Diono collection of accessories provide clever little solutions for big adventures. Whether its protection on the go or helping to comfort your little one to sleep, our universal accessories make the perfect travel companion.
Whatever the weather, wherever you are going, the Diono Rainier 2Axt Vogue is the car seat you can trust to protect your precious little one with a touch of luxury. Lovingly engineered with an automotive grade steel frame core with extra-deep side walls, providing enhanced side impact protection. The extra-deep aluminum reinforced sides matched with sumptuous comfort, and Energy absorbing foam deliver best in class protection for your little one. And with extended rear-facing capabilities the Rainier 2Axt Vogue accommodates children weighing 5-120 pounds. With a unique low profile design, boarding your child becomes simple and easy. It could be the only car seat you'll ever need. The Diono Rainier 2Axt Vogue takes car seats to a whole other level. We've thought of everything so you don't have to. When it comes to protecting your little one We know you will do just about anything. We've been there too, that's why we design and engineer all of our product with this in mind. We believe in better. We created the Rainier 2Axt Vogue without compromise, constructed for durability, assembled by hand The Rainier 2Axt Vogue delivers unmatched protection and optimal luxury and security right down to the last detail. From our SuperLATCH connectors, that make for quick and easy installation to the extended rear-facing capability allowing your child to travel in the safest position for that little bit longer, Rainier 2Axt Vogue gives you peace of mind that you are protecting your child in all the right ways.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love this carseat! I've also had the regular Diono 3RXT and this seat is very similar to that one. The main difference is that this seat is slightly wider at the top, which makes it a tighter squeeze to go between the two front seats when installed rear facing in the middle seat. Also, the box it came in says "2 across" instead of "3 across," meaning it might not be able to fit 3 across a backseat, although I have not tried to get 3 of these in the same car and it may still be possible in some cars and in some configurations (such as 2 rear facing and one forward facing or 1 rear facing and 2 forward facing).
In the future, I would love to see them offer the wool cover in their other modals, like their new one with the rebound bar.