Raising Turkeys: Beginners Guide to Raising Healthy and Happy Turkeys Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Whether it’s for their succulent meat, nutrient-dense manure, or rich eggs, raising turkeys have proven to be both a profitable and practical venture for farmers and homeowners alike.
Master the basics of raising turkeys for home consumption or farm use with Raising Turkeys: Beginners Guide to Raising Healthy and Happy Turkeys, by experienced livestock expert Irene Mills!
In this game-changing book, aspiring turkey farmers like you will:
- Learn exactly how much time and resources to invest in raising turkeys to get a realistic preview of what you’re getting yourself into
- Live up to the requirements for raising happy healthy turkey chicks and adults to ensure you get the best meat and other turkey products
- Choose and build a proper enclosure to raise your turkeys in, from coops to feeders, bedding, toys, and more
- Carefully pick the right breed for your needs, whether it’s a Heritage turkey, a Blue Slate turkey, or a Beltsville Small White turkey
- Ensure your turkeys live their best, healthiest life using expert maintenance, nutrition, and cleaning tips
- Keep your turkeys in top shape by finding out how to best groom them, including trimming claws, beaks, and spurs as well as preparing them to weather changes
- Learn common turkey health issues, from diseases and infections to parasites that hamper their development
- Properly process your turkeys to ensure a hygienic and high-quality yield every single time, from best practices to preparing the perfect turkey dinner
- And so much more!
Raising turkeys is a rewarding experience made richer by highly informative resources like Raising Turkeys: Beginners Guide to Raising Healthy and Happy Turkeys!
Make sure you’re preparing yourself the right way by not missing out!
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||2 hours and 45 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||September 30, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #193,319 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#241 in Agricultural & Food Sciences
#1,565 in Animal Husbandry (Books)
#35,203 in Engineering (Books)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Written in plain English the book is very well written and very easy to understand. The style is engaging and interesting and the formatting and grammar have been well done too.
Everything you need to know is here and almost any question you may have has been answered. I can see why this book is popular, the author has also done another book on keeping rabbits.
There are also plenty of images which is very helpful. It's good to see examples of what is being written about especially when you are new to a subject.
Highly recommended for anyone who is keen to become a turkey keeper!