Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Randi Minetor
Born and raised in Rochester, NY, Randi Minetor discovered the backcountry wonders of America's national parks in 1992 with her husband, photographer/lighting designer Nic Minetor. That first trip changed her life, and by 2000, the Minetors had pledged to see all 391 (now 423) national parks in their lifetimes. They found a way to subsidize this passion in 2006, when they began writing and photographing books on the parks for The Globe Pequot Press (now Rowman & Littlefield). Today Randi has written more than 50 books for R&L, from national park travel to American history to the best hikes in New York. To date, they have visited 345 national parks. In addition, Nic's photography appears in eight Quick Reference Guides to the Birds, Trees, and Wildflowers of New York City and New York State, and the Trees and Wildflowers of the Mid-Atlantic States. The Minetors live in Rochester, NY.
Customers Also Bought Items By
It can be difficult to find the time and means by which we can reinforce our values and practice the principles of our faith. One way of connecting to our spiritual selves or a higher power is through an essential oils practice, by making their soothing and sanctifying properties a part of daily routine.
In Biblical times, essential oils were used for everything from holy ceremonies to everyday needs. Today, we can harness the all-natural power of essential oils to calm, purify, and heal our bodies and homes. Essential Oils of the Bible is written at the intersection of science and spirituality, allowing the benefits of both to infuse your spiritual essential oils practice.
In Essential Oils of the Bible, you will find:
- Profiles of 30 essential oils of the Bible, each beautifully illustrated and featuring a verse in which it’s mentioned
- Oil profiles that specify medicinal properties and uses, precautions, and complementary or substitute oils
- 75 common needs for essential oils—from flu and muscle pain to kitchen care—and 150 simple remedies and recipes
- A handy list of oils in Scripture, noting book, chapter, and verse for each
As practical as it is informative, Essential Oils of the Bible will shed new light on the essential oils that God manifested for natural health and wellness.
In 2015, a group of seven hikers were killed when a sudden flood struck Keyhole Canyon in Zion National Park. Prior to that, the steep, narrow route to Angels Landing led to at least five fatalities. Numerous people have found that high, exposed places in Zion—such as rim trails—are bad places to be in lightning storms. Death in Zion National Park collects some of the most gripping accounts in park history of the unfortunate events caused by natural forces or human folly.
ROBERT’S RULES OF ORDER—CONDENSED. Motion passed!
Robert’s Rules of Order make meetings more productive and organized. Robert’s Rules of Order in Action is the quick and easy way to master the essentials. This book puts the most important parliamentary instructions, terms, and examples at your fingertips.
All the essential rules for meetings, motions, debate, and voting are here, so you can take command of your next meeting and really get things done.
Robert’s Rules of Order in Action includes:
- Well-rehearsed—Example scripts tell you exactly what to say.
- Quick Reference—Clearly marked tabs help you find the information you need immediately.
- Concise Glossary—You’ll master Robert’s Rules of Order—the procedure and the language.
Robert’s Rules of Order in Action makes learning these dynamic and empowering tools remarkably easy. Meeting adjourned.
- GPS coordinates for each species of the top three to five locations where you’re likely to see the bird and what time of year is best for this
- Full-color photos
- Over 300 species