- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rapala Poly Fillet Board w/ Clamp
|List Price:||$22.99 Details|
|Price:||$19.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Traditional fillet board design made from durable HDPE food grade plastic.
- Outlasts and much more sanitary than wood models.
- Unique bottom groove allows board to securely sit on top of 4, 5 & 6 gallon buckets.
- Heavy-duty sure-grip clamp with built-in handle.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rapala PFBC Poly Fillet Board w/ Clamp
From the Manufacturer
Traditional fillet board design made from durable HDPE food grade plastic.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : PFBC
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : May 16, 2012
- Manufacturer : Rapala
- ASIN : B007R4ROFG
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#21,414 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #10 in Fishing Hooks
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon receiving, I just returned it.
Some things you want to touch and feel before buying. Online just doesn't give you that experience. That's just the way it goes...