Other Sellers on Amazon
Rapala X-Rap Jerkbait 06 Fishing Lures
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||4 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The adrenaline-pumping X-Rap slashbait has Xtreme attitude with its hard-cutting, aggressive darting action.
- Running Depth: 3-8 ft
- .125 Oz
- The integrated long-casting system partners with an irresistible rattle and classic Rapala action.
- It suspends and comes to a roll at rest to trigger the bite.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The adrenaline-pumping X-Rap slashbait has Xtreme attitude with its hard-cutting, aggressive darting action. The integrated long-casting system partners with an irresistible rattle and classic Rapala action. It suspends and comes to a roll at rest to trigger the bite. The X-Rap is ''all about the action'' and it ''triggers'' strikes
Product detailsColor:Glass Ghost
- Package Dimensions : 3.9 x 1.7 x 0.7 inches; 0.48 Ounces
- Item model number : ASIN B003JZHG32
- Date First Available : November 24, 2008
- Manufacturer : Rapala
- ASIN : B001NXCYES
Best Sellers Rank:
#171,523 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #438 in Fishing Topwater Lures
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The design is pretty good. Only issue I've had is after about 20 fish the paint starts coming off the bottom, but it didn't seem to hurt it too much since it still works. My new one should solve this.
I purchased several other colors so I can continue to use this year around. Can't wait to try this tomorrow as we have a very warm spell coming for central Texas - upper 70s. Hoping the bass are awake!
UPDATE 02/11/15: Received my new X-rap colors, Gold, White, Silver Minnow, and Clown. For the most part I am catching fish on them just like the others.
Learned two things:
1. Size 06 is smaller than I would normally like for bass. Catches smallmouth bass but larger largemouth tend to not waste their time - Have seen more "abandons" than usual with the size 06. Probably should get an 08, or a 10 next time. Also the smaller size is too light to cast with a casting rod and is even tricky with a medium spinning rod.
2. Having different colors is an absolute necessity! Several times I have switched from silver minnow to gold or vise versa and BAM, I get a fish. Also, the clown color has worked great here for Texas winter fishing. Once summer gets here and white becomes the primary color I'm sure my white one will work great.
Pros: Fish love it!
I jig it hard and reel fast to catch their attention.
Cons: It's not very durable.
I'm going on my third one. One decent size peacock will straighten the hooks. After replacing the hooks, the first one caught about 10 fish before the body cracked and bent and would no longer swim under water. The second one caught about 15 fish until one ripped the hook and connecting ring right off the tail.