Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Ray Brehm
Ray Brehm is a bestselling author of more than ten books that motivate and educate entrepreneurs to write books and use them in their businesses or as their businesses.
As a book launch and marketing strategist, Brehm has made it his mission to support entrepreneurs in creating businesses based on their true passions. He does this through his flagship programs BESTSELLER UNIVERSITY, which teaches how to publish a bestseller and AUTHOR INC, on how to turn your book into a business.
He has helped people across the spectrum from authors just starting out to established entrepreneurs. His signature programs draw from his own path, and encourages newly published authors to take the next step, and create their dream business online. His books and products have influenced thousands to step up and share their expertise, and he personally assists 50 authors a year on average to become Bestsellers.
Ray is a member of the National Academy of Best-Selling Authors™ and The National Association of Experts, Writers & Speakers®. He made an appearance on America’s Top Authors™, which aired on CNN, CNBC, and FOX News; and was featured in USA Today. Ray lives in Phoenix with his wife and two children.
You can connect with Ray at:
Customers Also Bought Items By
What if everything you were taught about money and prosperity was wrong? How would you know?
You may already have access to all the tools you need for a prosperous life. You may just need to re-learn a couple of concepts...But first a warning: This is not an easy button book, or some kind of passive income fast track. These are real stories of real people and their not-so-obvious principles to wealth. If you are willing to open your mind to new concepts about wealth, then read on.
This book is a guide of counterintuitive real life stories, and the lessons learned from those stories. This book is the antithesis of the traditional Wall Street financial planner. It is a compilation of counterintuitive habits that created wealth and prosperity for the authors. In fact, your definition of those to words may change after reading.
The Wealth Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to create prosperity.
It's more than just about habits though....
- The way you have been taught to measure Net Worth is flawed
- Financial Leverage is the key, right? WRONG!
- 10 ways to create the right type of wealth that your financial advisor will never tell you (most likely because he or she doesn't know them)
- An attorney's explanation of how the foundation of your wealth will collapse without having this one item in order first
- Why the concept of ownership is how you should decide on an advisor
- Why who you spend time with is more important than what you invest in
- And much, much more...
Order your copy of The Wealth Code Now!
Do you wonder if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? What if you were one thought, habit, or action away from success and didn’t know it?Whether you are already a seasoned entrepreneur, just starting out or considering taking the plunge into the world of the self-employed, this book may be the most important book you read this year. Here’s why...
But first a warning: Entrepreneurship can be one of the noblest and rewarding endeavours you ever take, but it is not a “get rich quick scheme”. Those that you perceive to be “overnight successes” have put their heart and souls into the craft. If you have the will to build the right mindset and habits for success, read on.
This book is a compilation of real-life stories, and the lessons learned from those stories. The small but powerful habits of the authors will reveal a path forward as entrepreneur even in the most dire circumstances.
The Entrepreneur Code is a collection of those habits, mindsets, and stories of how they have been used to create resilient entrepreneurs.
It's more than just about habits though....
- The one habit that can make the difference between six and seven figures
- How to build your entrepreneur skillset while working for someone else
- You need to get your ducks in a row to become an efficient entrepreneur, right? WRONG!!
- The counterintuitive approach to using knowledge in the way most entrepreneurs won’t
- The 7 Self-sabotaging mindsets and how to avoid them
- Ready, Fire, Aim? Not so fast. There is one thing you must do first
- Do you need a business coach? The answer may surprise you.
- The one person you need on your team before you do anything else right now
- How to determine if your entrepreneurial journey will be successful
- Where to find the right mentors and how to reach out to them
- The intangible assets that you can use to build your business the right way
- And much, much more...
Download your copy of The Entrepreneur Code Now!
Do you ever wonder why some people always seem to succeed, and others fail?You already have access to all you need. If you want to learn how to use your true ability to access the secrets of success, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite how success is portrayed in the media, or in movies, most of it doesn't happen overnight. The principles in this book are readily at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to implement some simple habits and new mindset ideas into your life, then we encourage you to read on.
Most "overnight" successes have been developed with small changes in daily habits and mindset tweaks, one day at a time. You will be surprised how simple these habits are, yet the majority of the people you know do not implement them on a regular basis. We asked over 20 experts to describe these habits for us, and the result was The Success Code.
The Success Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
It's more than just about habits though....
- How to change your career (and your income), even if you have no idea how
- You need to work your way up to your dream job, right? Wrong!
- The 3 things you must absolutely do to recover when you find yourself down in the drudgery of despair (whether personally or in your business)
- Where to find help when you need it most, think Luke Skywalker
- How to eliminate the thoughts that make you poor
- Why you should never fight it when you are having a breakdown
- Why doing less will help you produce more and reduce stress
- Say Goodbye to unrealized goals when you make this one change
- What to do to reach the OMG level of your brand
- When it is ok to pivot your life, and how to reframe your mind to do it
- The Truth about maximizing your time and energy each day
Order your copy of The Success Code Now!
Do you know anyone who seems "chronically" happy? How do they do it? Is it really as easy as a group of small habits?
You may already have access to all you need. If you want to control the level of happiness in your life, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite most people desiring to be happy, many will overlook the simple principles in these pages. If you tend to look at ideas and say things like I already tried that or that won't work for you may want to pass on this book. The principles in this book are at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to approach these habits with an open mind, you are bound to find more than one way to change your outlook on life right away.
Happiness is considered by many as a choice. It's not always easy to see that, but with small changes in daily habits and adjusting your thinking, you will be surprised at how things can change. We asked over 20 experts to describe their most successful "happiness" habits for us, and the result was The Happiness Code.
The Happiness Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to create fulfilment.
It's more than just about habits though....
- Don't Make This One Mistake That Can Delay Your Quality Of Life
- You Need To Accept The Level Of Happiness In Your Life Right Now, Right??? WRONG!
- When It Is OK To Choose To Put Yourself First
- How To Leverage Hobbies To Reach Your Dreams
- Where To Find "Happiness Hacks" In Your Life
- How To Eliminate The Causes Of Down Days Quickly
- Why Learning "Doable Happiness" Works As A Pathway To A Content Mind
- Don't sweat the small stuff? NO! Learn why you should!
- Think Happiness Is Unrelated To Science? Think again.
Order your copy of The Happiness Code Now!
How to Write and Publish Your Book like a "Lean" Startup Company
You won't find this anywhere else.
“What is the fastest way I can get my book done?”
I pondered the question a minute. There is all this extravagant education out there on writing a book, filled with hundreds of things to do. But the truth is, you do 20% of the work for 80% of the result (The Pareto Principle).
How does one accomplish this? By streamlining all the tasks down to the minimum requirements, and focusing on those.
The Author Startup is a process to create a minimum viable product for your book. It is used to get your book out there and build momentum for you.
In The Author Startup, you will:
- Learn the Boogie Board Approach for publishing
- Use concepts similar to The Lean Startup for your book
- Learn the exact tools I used to create and publish a book in 26 days
- Find out how to defeat the “Imposter Syndrome”
- Receive a complete Action Plan that will change your approach and attitude for publishing your book
Now a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-seller!
HELICOPTER CRASHES, CORPORATE LAYOFFS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN: UNDERSTANDING THE MINDSET OF THE UNSHAKEABLE!
Every single day there is an entrepreneur that comes to life for the first time – and every single day there is another, who is giving up on their dreams. Eleven letters. That’s all that separates them. Why are some catapulted to great professional heights, where others fail? Persistence.
QUITLESS is a comprehensive anthology of some of the most successful, die-hard, and tirelessly working entrepreneurs in the world. Together they weave a compelling narrative about the cruciality of learning to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back in the game. Direct from the source, learn the art of responding purposefully, deliberately and pragmatically to the myriad obstacles standing between you and your own personal success story.
Start reading now to:
Learn specific tactics and strategies for perseverance in the face of overwhelming odds
Develop a mindset that welcomes challenges and adversity via cognitive programming
Explore the value and usefulness of failure in developing resilience and new points of view
Understand the paramount importance of orienting yourself in the right direction before you unleash your will power
Set yourself apart as a forward-thinking leader of tomorrow’s professional landscape
Save time, energy and fiscal resources by consistently checking in with your personal and professional “Why?”
Understand how blind persistence can actually be a massive impediment to your own success
Learn about how some of the greatest in the game, almost never were
Whether you’re an artist, a teacher, a programmer or an entrepreneur - come one, come all! Set yourself up for continued success by conditioning your mind to adapt, overcome and thrive!
The life you’ve always dreamed of living is right here, on the other side of fear - grab your copy of QUITLESS today!
If you are an author or entrepreneur who wants to build a larger audience, make connections experts in your niche and make some money in the process, this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why...
But first a warning: YOUR FIRST VIRTUAL SUMMIT is a guide that will help you plan your first summit, and realize it is critical to your business. It is not a step by step tech guide. Hosting a virtual summit can extremely rewarding, but nobody can do it for you. If you are not willing to read, learn and implement, this book will not do you any good. But if you have an open mind, an abundance mentality, and are willing to make an effort, a virtual summit can change your business and you are encouraged to read on.
In YOUR FIRST VIRTUAL SUMMIT, we will help you customize your summit by reverse engineering it. You must determine what happens after your summit before you start planning your summit. There is a method to do this that will save you 100s of hours. And if you plan your summit properly, the rest will take care of itself.
As Abraham Lincoln once said, "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." This book will help you sharpen the axe.
It's more than just creating your summit plan, though, here's what else you will learn:
- How to host a summit in 90 days, even if you don't know what a summit is yet
- I need a big audience to host a summit, right?? WRONG!!
- Why you should never wait and get all your ducks in a row before you start your summit
- How to eliminate imposter syndrome with one simple technique
- When it is ok to host a summit when you are starting from scratch
- The truth about using a virtual summit as a rite of passage
- Say Goodbye to obscurity when you do this one simple thing
- 3 ways to create a book from your summit (and make it a bestseller with very little effort)
- Why summits that don't advertise make more money
- How to find speakers for your summit virtually on autopilot
- What to do if your dream speaker turns you down
- How to ensure your summit makes money
- And much, much more...
DOWNLOAD YOUR FIRST VIRTUAL SUMMIT NOW!
How Successful Entrepreneurs Use A Book To Drive Leads And Sales without wasting time or money!
If you are an entrepreneur who wants to use a book as part of your business, and what works for those who have come before you, then this may be the most important book you ever read, here's why....
But first a warning. Successful use of a book in your business is hard work. As you will see, we interviewed over 30 very successful entrepreneurs and they put effort into the craft. The ideas in this book will work beautifully, but only for those who are willing to actually put in the work. If that is you, then read on!
Our main goal with Author Inc was to assemble a unique group of entrepreneurs and pick their brains to see how they did what they did. But then we took it one step further.
We asked them to map out what they would do if they had to start all over again over the next 30 days if they had to start from scratch. We asked, "If you lost your list, your fame, your books, your products and all of your clients, and nobody knew who you were, what would you do? How would you use publishing to claw your way back?"
The results were amazing! Author Inc immediately morphed from an “interview anthology” to a world class handbook for entrepreneurs who want to use a book as a primary tool in a business.
But Author Inc is not only a must-have handbook, it also teaches:
- How to build a list and make sales starting now, even if you have no list and no product
- 15 counterintuitive habits that entrepreneurs use to rapidly increase the likelihood of success each day (wait until you read the cigar story)
- Where to find the best people for your email and reader lists
- How to eliminate the long slow process of trial and error while building your online empire
- Why you should never go it alone as an author
- Why advertising less may actually make grow your list faster
- Say Goodbye to weeks of trial and error, and start with one of our 30 day plans for your book and business
- The Truth about your relationship with self-publishing platforms and how to maximize your profit from them
- What to do if you have no readers, followers or clients and how to change it quickly
Order your copy of Author Inc Now!
Contributors: Foreword by Jack Canfield, Ray Brehm, from Russell Brunson’s Inner Circle: Steve Larsen, Jeff Brewer (Launch Hackers Lab), Rob Kosberg (Bestseller Publishing), Emily Hirsh (Hirsh Marketing); from Jeff Walker’s Platinum Plus Mastermind: Ricardo Texeira (Karate World Champion), Luis Carlos Flores (Ninos De Ahora TV); from Frank Kern Inc: Nathan “Rocky” Anderson (VP of Marketing); from the self-publishing world: Matt Stone (Buckbooks and 100Covers), Brian Berni (Bookads), Derek Doepker (Bestseller Journey Simplified), Adam Houge (The Fan Base Formula), Qat Wanders (Wandering Words Media), Sonya Wadhera and Priya Wadhera (Book To Boss), Albina Gabellini (Better Coaching), Eevi Jones (Influencer Outreach), Jeff Hilderman (All-Star Academy), Vera Mirna (Easy Button Healing), Elizabeth Hebert (Your Dream Esteem), Anita Plak Semprimožnik (Online Business Marketing), Laura van den Berg - Sekac (Bestselling Author: Get Unstuck Now), Lori Saitz (Building Business Relationships), James Archer (The Sharelingo Project), Ashley Emma (Fearless Publishing), Richard McCartney (Kindle Book Promotions), Agustin Rubini (Promote Your Book and FsPal), Jerónimo Cabrera Rocha (NLP Training - Conexo-), Connor Boyack (Author: Tuttle Tw
*** Final Results: 1836 Pre-Order Sales using the exact methods in the book! ***
If you are an entrepreneur who is launching a business, this book may be the most important book you ever read, here's why....
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. This isn't one of those "game the system books" to become a Bestseller on Amazon. There are plenty of those available (ie: become a Bestseller by making a minimum amount of sales in a small niche category).
When I first started, I used those gimmicks myself and I even I show you how in Part 1.
The problem is, when you do that, you end up with what I call The Bestseller Hangover. You've sold a handful of books, and have the title Bestseller, but nothing else. The system in this book requires more work, but leaves you with lots of sales, credibility and a real platform to grow your business. With that said, let’s jump right in…
The Snowball Book Launch is about taking the long game approach to your book launch.
This causes you to focus on all of the items that sell books (both pre-launch and post-launch). The idea is to divide your launch into thirds.
The first third focuses on building everything that will make your life so much easier down the road: for example, things like author lists, keywords, your lead magnet, and your overall message (not just the message of your book, but of you and your business or future business).
The second third focuses on the Pre-Order period, and maximizing sales before your book releases. You absolutely must take advantage of this crucial tool Amazon. Far too few authors really know how to use this or maximize it!
The last third is the book release and what to do after it. You don’t want 50 sales and a Bestseller Banner. You want 1000s of sales, a stream of clients and a platform.
It is called a "Snowball Book Launch", because you are constantly building momentum (and sales) toward your launch date and beyond. It is actually an easier, less-stressful launch.
Not only that, this book teaches:
- 4 things you can do right now, regardless of what stage you are in, to dramatically increase the success of your book launch
- You or your book are your most important assets, right? WRONG!! (find out what is in Chp 3)
- How to eliminate "Book Begging" on social media, and connect with people who will buy
- Where to find thousands of readers (outside of Amazon)
- 6 ways to make your book description virtually guarantee a sale
- Why less advertising works (and is easier)
- One type of launch you should never do if you want long term credibility and a successful business (yet most authors are doing this!)
- Say goodbye to author obscurity and build a real brand for yourself