LSAT Reading Comprehension (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides) Sixth Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
This guide will train you to approach Reading Comprehension as a law student would approach a legal text:
- Recognize the central argument
- Use reading and note-taking frameworks to stay organized and retain information
- Execute the appropriate process for each type of question
- Predict correct answers and spot trap answers
- Take advantage of the digital format to work quickly and strategically
Each chapter in LSAT Reading Comprehension features drills and full practice sets—made up of real LSAT questions—to help you absorb and apply what you’ve learned. The in-depth solutions walk you through every step needed to master LSAT Reading comprehension, from your initial passage analysis to your final answer selection.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
About the Author
From the Author
We believe test prep should be real education. From our instructors to our materials, we work to teach you the skills you’ll need to succeed on the test, in school, and beyond. --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- ASIN : B081ZG19S6
- Publisher : Manhattan Prep Publishing; Sixth edition (March 3, 2020)
- Publication date : March 3, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 17976 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 346 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1937707768
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,038,894 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found the later part of book - the timing, comparative passages - more than the first part - the intro and Pear method.