- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
24 Pack Regular Mouth Mason Jar Lids for Ball, Canning Lids Regular Mouth, Ball Jar Lids 2.7 Inches in Diameter, Used to Prevent Leakage and Seal（Silver）
|Price:||$14.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.76 x 2.76 x 2.36 inches|
|Number of Pieces||24|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quantity size: 24 pieces, each 2.7 inches / 6.8 cm in diameter, compatible with most ordinary mouth mason jars, not compatible with other wide mouth mason jars or bottles.
- Product material: The can lid is made of metal material, durable and firm, not easy to rust or fade, safe and harmless to food, can be placed in the refrigerator, microwave oven and oven.(The lid is for one-time use only)
- Uses effects: Canned cover sheets have good leak-proof and air-tight effects, whether it is storing spices, candies, biscuits or fruits, jams and sodas, they can seal food well and prevent leakage, and preserve food for a long time Fresh and clean state.
- Product use: Our can lids can be widely used in a variety of different bottles, glass bottles, plastic bottles, metal bottles, etc. You need to pay attention to the shape and size of the bottle mouth.
- Contact us: If you have any questions or the product is damaged, please contact us through the "Ask seller" of the order.
Buy it with
Customers also search
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Size: 68mm/2.68 inch ( regular mouth)
Quantity: 24 Pcs/Bag* Mason jar lids
About the material:
The lids are made of tinplate.
The tinplate material has good thermal expansion and contraction. When used as a sealing material, the container is vacuum-proof and watertight. But the lid are prone to rust when the paint is worn.
Please replace the llid as soon as it gets rusty.
When you receive the mason jar lids, please first take the lid out of the seal, then gently put the lid on the jar, and finally put the seal outside the lid, and gently twist the seal
- Please keep the lids clean and dry; if it touches the water, please dry it immediately
- The edge of the lid is a little sharp, so be careful not to cut your fingers.