- File Size: 675 KB
- Print Length: 186 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (September 21, 2018)
- Publication Date: September 21, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07H4YYTJL
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,557,671 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Regulating Blockchain: Critical Perspectives in Law and Technology 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert Herian is based in the Law School at The Open University. His teaching and research focus on private law, psychoanalysis, social, economic and political philosophy, and cultural theory.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?