Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Stylus Pen with Palm Rejection, FOJOJO Active Stylus Compatible with (2018-2020) Apple iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 inch/iPad 7th Gen/iPad 6th Gen/iPad Mini 5th Gen/iPad Air 3rd Gen
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Special for iPad & iPad Pro】Economic Replacement Pencil for Apple - Only Supports 2018-2020 iPad models: iPad (6 & 7th Gen(9.7"&10.2")), iPad Air (3rd Gen), iPad Mini (5th Gen), iPad Pro 11", iPad Pro 12.9"(3rd & 4th Gen) ---- NOTICE: Not Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9" (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5" and iPhone.
- 【Palm Rejection & Comfortable Writing Feeling】-- Upgraded stylus pen for iPad, you can rest your palm on iPad screen without an uncomfortable glove for better-using experience.
- 【High Precision & No Lag】-- The latest pencil for iPad Pro is equipped with a 1.2mm carbon fiber tip, which is more precise and sensitive，no need to zoom in to write small letters. Smooth writing feeling, no lagging, no skips.
- 【Long Lasting Battery Life & Touch Activated】-- 20 hours continuous working and 90 days standby time for about 90 minutes per charging. No need for Bluetooth connection. Turn on this active digital pen by simply touching the cap button, and it automatically turns in "Sleep Mode" after idle for 5 minutes to save power. (Charged by USB Type-C, Included)
- 【Warm Tips】We offer 24-Month After-Sales Service and Free Lifetime Technical Support. Professional After-Sales Team will offer prompt respond within 24hrs. When using this stylus on the iPad/iPad Pro/Mini/Air 2018 & 2020, turn off the "Only Draw with Apple Pencil" in your device's setting.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FOJOJO 2nd GEN STYLUS PEN (Special for iPad 2018-2020)
- Palm Rejection: Upgraded stylus pen enables you rest your palm on the screen while drawing without glove, more comfortble & real than other pens.
- 1.2mm Fine Point: The latest pencil for ipad with 1.2mm carbon fiber fine tip creates a paper-like writing feel that's more precise and responsive than other stylus in the market.One replaceable refill included.
- No lagging;No skips;No noise. All iPad Models must be updated to iOS 12.2 and above.
- Touch-activated Cap: Tap the touch cap of this ipad pen to turn on/off.One button design for easy use, no Bluetooth required.
- Fast Charge with Type C port: (Charged by a USB-C cable, included) Built-in rechargeable battery, allows you to use this stylus fpr iPad for the whole day with a single full charge.
- Auto Sleep Function: This digital pen would turn off after 5mins idle for saving power. No worry about the running out of the power.
- One-piece Seamless Body: Aluminum alloy body with anodizing process, stylish and minimalist style matte texture as a real pencil.
Note: Not work for iphone, android, microsoft devices, earlier versions of ipad. No Press Sensor. Not Support Straight Lines.
-Only work for above model. Not work for iphone, android, microsoft devices, earlier versions of ipad. Please confirm model number of above images before purchase.
-If the stylus or finger cannot write, please set your iPad or iPad Pro as follows:
- Settings--->Apple Pencil--->Turn off the Apple pencil.
- Settings---> Notes--->Turn off "Only Draw with Apple Pencil".
-Please ensure it has enough power before use.
-Cannot be used for switching apps.
Precise & Sensitive:
Newest 1.2mm carbon fiber tips（One Replaceable Tips included）, Precision is 60% higher than the previous generation. Specially designed for iPad, iPad Pro. You can draw, write, sketch smoothly, virtually no lag time.
Writing: GoodNotes, UPAD3, Noteshelf, Notes Plus, Notability, etc.
Drawing: ArtRage, Procreate, Sketches, Paper, SketchBook, ArtStudio, Zen Brush, etc.
High Performance for Wide Using:
Great partner for artists, designers, students, teachers to do creation on iPad. Ideal accessory for your iPad & iPad pro and no need to worry about scratching your expensive device.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this mainly because of the USB-C connector, which has a snug feel without being impossible to disconnect. The box also includes a faux leather pouch, extra stylus nib, USB A to USB-C cable, a lycra two-finger glove (for artists) and a small manual giving a quick overview of the controls and usage info. All in all a very solid option and quite pleased with it.
I came back and updated my review. This pen is beyond ridiculous to charge. It’s part holding your tongue right and lick. Nine times out of ten you can’t get a good enough connection to charge it. I’ll be returning it.
Funny how we will shell out the big bucks for our snazzy iPad Pro’s but when it comes to the expensive accessories we look for alternatives. Well if you are looking for a pen so you don’t have to chunk down the highly over priced pen look no further. I have found this pen to be accurate, fits my hand well and doesn’t interfere when I’m writing or drawing. You do have to charge it separately but to me that’s no bid deal, I charge it when I charge my pad. Some people have asked about the red light not showing when charging. I had this issue the first time I charged as well. And well it wasn’t charging. I found that the connector is a really tight fit and you have to make sure you have it in the far enough to make the connection, you will then see the red light.
I did not want to spend a lot of money buying an Apple Pencil so I gave this one a try. I love it. After figuring out no setup at all (didn’t have any instruction saying setup not required), the rest was easy. I googled for instruction on how to edit document in MS Office, PDF and pictures and few minutes later, I am using this pencil for everything.
The price is great and I can rest my wrist on the iPad without worrying.
The only thing I found needing to be careful was the on/off “touch”. It is very sensitive and can easily turn on when put away. But I saw it has the function to turn off if idle too long. So far, I really like this pencil with the great price. Thanks Amazon makes it be the first one on the list.