Replacement Eartips Earbuds Eargels Earpads for Powerbeats 2 Wireless Beats by dr dre (Black and Gray)
- 8 Pairs Replacement Eartips Earbuds Eargels Earpads for Powerbeats 2 Wireless Beats by dr dre (Black and Grey)
- Perfect Fit and Excellent Replacements,Compatible for powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones
- 1 years warranty! 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Gentle sealed design to reduce noise. High quility,durable, washable silicone material
- Evenly contact on the ear to avoid pressure.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Creation of Zotech -The final letter means the latest technology!
Everything we do is in the service of your happiness. Our relentless commitment to happiness drives us to push the boundaries of engineering and industrial design. All to create products that deliver happiness to you and your family in its purest most undiluted form.
6 Pairs of Ear Tips for Jaybird BlueBuds X, X2 Bluetooth Headphones. (Medium)
Gentle sealed design to reduce noise. High quility,durable, washable silicone material
Perfect fit and Excellent Replacements, compatible for Powerbeats 1, 2 & 3
Perfect Fit and Excellent Replacements,Compatible for powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones
The eartips will go in your ears, so you want to treat them right. Here is how.
No size will fit all. Zotech products come with several sets of eartips, so try all sizes to find the one that fits perfectly.
- Pull back on the ear to straighten the canal.
- Securely insert the eartip to make sure it is firmly in place.
- Twist the earphone very gently to break the seal in your ear to remove the eartip.
- Remember, remove the eartip from the earphone before cleaning to prevent damage.
- Use water and soap on a cloth to remove earwax and other dirt from the eartips.
- Completely rinse the eartips and dry.