Retire Before Mom and Dad: The Simple Numbers Behind a Lifetime of Financial Freedom Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
It’s time to claim your financial freedom. All you need is a road map to follow, and you can create a life most people only dream about. A life free from financial stress. A life full of what matters most to you.
In Retire Before Mom and Dad, you’ll learn how to unlock the superpower inside of you that is capable of transforming almost any income into lasting financial freedom. And, you’ll discover that it’s not about scrimping and sacrificing to get there.
Forbes deputy editor and personal finance expert Rob Berger will teach you:
- The five money myths that are keeping you from a life of financial freedom
- The step-by-step plan you need to save money without giving up your favorite hobbies
- The rule of 857 that turns pocket change into thousands in savings
- The superpower you have to become wealthy on just about any income
- The ways to achieve financial freedom with auto pilot investing
- The seven levels of financial freedom and what it takes to reach each level
Change the way you see money. Instead of trying to buy happiness that is always one more purchase away, your money will buy your freedom. What you do with that freedom is up to you.
You only have one life to live. Make it count.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||6 hours and 43 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||September 13, 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #18,979 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#25 in Retirement Planning (Audible Books & Originals)
#77 in Money Management & Budgeting
#139 in Retirement Planning (Books)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I've read a few personal finance and investing books now. My goal was to find a book that I could give to my sons to really open their minds to what can be achieved especially in their young adult lives. I finished this book this afternoon and immediately ordered print copies for my 2 sons. This book was inspiring and exactly what I was looking for. If they are even half as excited about investing long term for there retirement as I am it will be a huge win.
I actually found the author on YouTube before even knowing that he had written a book. He seems to be very knowledgeable and a likeable person. He's definitely worth checking out.