Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Robert Elmer
Welcome! For decades, kids and their families have enjoyed the adventures of Peter and Elise in World War II Denmark (The Young Underground series), or Patrick and Becky in pioneer Australia (The Adventures Down Under). Now I’m so pleased to offer many more adventures in Kindle, print-on-demand, and even hardcover editions.
• Historical fiction for 8- to 12-year-olds. Check out the Promise of Zion (rebirth of Israel 1940s) and The Wall (Cold War Germany).
• Crazy fun science fiction for 7- to 11-year-olds in the Astrokids and HyperLinkz series.
• Action-packed allegorical sci-fi for teens in the Shadowside trilogy.
• Reasons to believe in the kids’ versions of Lee Strobel’s “Case for” books. (I wrote many of the fiction story components.)
• Classic, updated devotionals like Piercing Heaven, Practicing God’s Presence, and Rediscovering Daily Graces. (Check out this review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaP-75mDOMk)
• Grown-up novels like The Duet, The Recital, Wildflowers of Terezin, and more.
These books will transport you to another time and place, offering hope and second chances. And the common thread? As a storyteller, I pray that my love for the Lord Jesus will shine through.
So enjoy the adventures, and let me know what you think.
To learn more, please visit my website at RobertElmerBooks.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Robert Elmer
For the Puritans, prayer was neither casual nor dull. Their prayers were passionate affairs, from earnestly pleading for mercy to joyful praise. These rich expressions of deep Christian faith are a shining example of holy living.
The Puritan combination of warm piety and careful intellect have fueled a renaissance of interest in their movement. This combination is on display in Piercing Heaven, a collection of carefully selected prayers from leading Puritans. The language in these prayers has been slightly updated for a modern audience while still retaining the elevated tone of the Puritans. With prayers from Richard Baxter, Thomas Brooks, John Owen, and many more, each prayer reminds us that heartfelt prayer is central to the Christian life.
With clear facts and answers to the questions kids six to ten ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language, examples, and easy-to-understand information to introduce young readers to the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and what that answer means for our lives today.
Whether they’ve grown up in the church or are encountering faith for the first time, The Case for Christ for Kids is the perfect resource to answer their most asked questions about Jesus. Adapting the ideas from The Case for Christ, inside kids 6-10 will discover:
- An introduction to the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proof that back up what the Bible says
- Answers for why Christians believe what they do
- Kid-friendly stories and examples that make the facts easy to understand
- Ways to talk to other people about Jesus and share what they know
The Case for Christ for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics engaging for kids six and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
- Pairs with Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, which expands on the themes of The Case for Christ for Kids to apply those truths to late elementary and middle school kids’ everyday lives
This book can be used on its own or alongside The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, The Case for Grace for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most.
Answers questions about faith that even adults struggle to answer. You meet skeptics every day. They ask questions like: Why does God allow bad things to happen? Can you have doubts and still be a Christian? Here’s a book written in kid-friendly language that gives you all the answers. Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions you have, The Case for Faith for Kids is a must read for kids ready to explore and enrich their faith.