|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Item model number||15500|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15500|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Robinair (15500) VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump - 2-Stage, 5 CFM
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Robinair's VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service; featuring a 2-stage rotary vane design, 7.5 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 5 CFM free air displacement; factory rated to 35 microns
- 1/3 HP, 115V/60 Hz thermally protected motor
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow, while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping the pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 inch MFL & 3/8 inch ACME inlet fittings, 3/8 inch FFL x 1/2 inch Acme adapter, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and angled oil drain valve for faster, more complete draining
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Robinair's No. 15500 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is a high performance, heavy duty 2-Stage rotary vane design vacuum pump designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service. With a 5 CFM free air displacement, factory rating to 35 microns, and 7.5 ounce oil reservoir, this unit has the capacity you need to get the job done. This robust unit features a 1/3 HP, 115V/60Hz thermally protected motor; an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow; finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster (keeping pump cooler and extending life); 1/4" male flare and 3/8" ACME inlet fittings; 3/8" female flare x 1/2" Acme adapter; easy to read sight glass; easy access oil fill port; oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining; and non-skid feet. Oil included. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
From the Manufacturer
115 volt, 2-stage design. 1/2" ACME and 1/4" MFL intake fitting. No-hassle over-the-counter replacement warranty.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this pump and a 15310 single stage and both failed because of the plastic blades after about100 hours or less run time. These take a few minutes to remove but then I found out you can't buy parts. Now I have 2 pumps which are pretty much new and are useless.
Top international reviews
Five star vacuum pump from a five star company.
And that's a good thing because that's what its supposed to do...
Works fine.. happy with purchase...
I would recommend..