|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Item model number||15800|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15800|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $45.94 shipping
Robinair 15800 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump - 2-Stage, 8 CFM, CHROME
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$181.39 (40%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Robinair's VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for commercial refrigeration use and features a 2-Stage rotary vane design, 18.6 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 8 CFM free air displacement; factory rated to 40 microns
- 1 HP thermally protected motor; 115V, 60 Hz
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 & 3/8 inch MFL inlet fittings, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Robinair (15500) VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump - 2-Stage, 5 CFM
Robinair (15310) VacuMaster Single Stage Vacuum Pump - Single-Stage, 3 CFM
Robinair (15600) CoolTech Vacuum Pump - 2-Stage, 6 CFM
Kozyvacu 5CFM 2-Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (5.0CFM, 40Micron, 1/2HP) for HVAC/Auto AC Refrigerant Recharging, Degassing Wine or epoxy, Milking Cow or Lamb, Medical, Food Processing etc.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Kozyard LLC|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Robinair's 15800 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is a high performance, heavy duty 2-Stage rotary vane design vacuum pump designed for commercial refrigeration use. With an 8 CFM free air displacement, factory rating to 40 microns, and 18.6 ounce oil reservoir, this unit has the capacity you need to get the job done. This robust unit features a 1 HP, 115V, 60 Hz thermally protected motor; an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow; finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster (keeping pump cooler and extending life); 1/4" & 3/8" MFL inlet fittings; easy to read sight glass; easy access oil fill port; oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining, and non-skid feet. Oil included. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Listening to other pumps videos, I can assure you that this pump is very silent.
The package came with enough oil for a fill up.
There is a claim to change the oil after each use, but if you flushed your AC system with very light evaporating solvent... and let it dry, there is NO oil contamination.
Super happy with this buy.
Top international reviews
- So far this vacuum pump has worked flawlessly for me with no issues at all.
- It's reasonably quiet compared to other cheaper lower CFM vacuum pumps I have used in the past.
- It does its job quickly and smoothly as it should since it is an 8-CFM two stage pump.
- The oil level indicator window is easy to see and judge proper oil level and cleanliness.
- The oil drain valve is located in a good position for quick and easy draining as advertised.
- It's a sturdy product that is clearly built to last.
- At this point it gives me piece of mind knowing it's a quality product and it's ready to go for me anytime I pull it out for use.
Not much else I can say about this pump except in my opinion it's a good investment if you are looking for a worry free quality vacuum pump that should keep working for you for years to come as long as you take care of it and change the oil when needed.
I hope you found my review helpful.