|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||EVRF-L-K-CCE|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EVRF-L-K-CCE|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rocketbook Fusion Smart Reusable Notebook - Calendar, To-Do Lists, and Note Template Pages with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Neptune Teal Cover, Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No more wasting paper - this 42 page notebook has 7 different page styles for planning, listing, goal setting, note-taking, sketching, and sharing big ideas
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, Slack, iCloud, email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen, marker, or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages - just wipe clean with a damp cloth to start over
- 42 pages include task list, weekly planner, monthly calendar, OKR goal template, idea list, dot-grid, and lined pages
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Fusion Executive Size (8.5" x 11") Notebook, 1 Pilot Frixion Pen, and 1 Microfiber Cloth
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Rocketbook||Rocketbook Mini||Rocketbook Fusion||Rocketbook Wave||Rocketbook Color||Rocketbook One|
|Available Sizes||Letter (8.5in x 11in) and Executive (6in x 8.8in)||3.5in x 5.5in||Letter (8.5in x 11in) and Executive (6in x 8.8in)||Standard (8.5in x 9.5in) and Executive (6in x 8.9in)||8in x 9.5in||Letter (8.5in x 11in) and Executive (6in x 8.8in)|
|Page Styles||Dot Grid||Dot Grid||Task List, Weekly Planner, Monthly Calendar, OKR Goal Template, Idea List, Dot-Grid, and Lined Pages||Dot Grid||Blank, Dot Grid, and Lined||Dot Grid|
|Includes 1 Pilot FriXion Pen||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|1 Microfiber Towel||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The Rocketbook Fusion is designed for every classroom, office, and personal mission. The Fusion is a reusable pen and paper notebook with seven different page templates that connect to your favorite cloud services. 42 futuristic pages are packed with calendars, to-do lists, and notetaking layouts. And of course the Fusion is made with patented reusable Core technology. The synthetic paper allows you to write smoothly with a Pilot FriXion pen, then magically wipe clean with a damp cloth to reuse again and again! Use the Rocketbook app to blast your notes, plans, lists, and big ideas to the cloud for proper organization. Then, erase and reuse your Fusion for your next adventure!
Compare with similar items
Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover, Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dotted Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Neptune Teal Cover, Mini Size (3.5" x 5.5")
Rocketbook Holiday Bundle - 2 Smart Reusable Notebook Set with 1 Lined & 1 Dot Grid Notebook, 2 Pilot Frixion Pens & 2 Microfiber Cloths - Neptune Teal Cover, Executive Size (6" x 8.8")
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||11.00 x 8.50 x 0.50 inches||8.50 x 0.50 x 11.00 inches||5.75 x 0.25 x 3.56 inches||13.00 x 11.00 x 1.00 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The whole concept of a eco/environment friendly, RE-USEABLE notebook is just plain awesome! I have tried to switch to my iPad and Apple Pencil for note taking when it first came out, even tried fancy screen protectors with texture to feel more like paper but nothing will ever come close to the “pen to paper” feel to which I love when it comes to taking notes. Not to mention if you need to quickly jot something down, grabbing a pen and paper is much faster then your iPad - unlocking it and opening an app, a new note or notebook/page, etc…
2. This notebook by far meets my needs when it comes to a “pen to paper” feel especially considering it is re-usable and scannable to so many platforms. Speaking of platforms, there are so many to choose from. I love that this company didn’t limit you to using and having to subscribe to their own service because that would have been less appealing and probably a no go for me. The app also can transcribe your notes if you choose making it easy for you to search for things. Oh how I spent hours looking through pages for a note I wrote down, “I know it’s here somewhere…” only to never have found it… Bonus points @Rocketbook!
3. Microfiber Cloth: I am impressed at the quality of the microfiber cloth that was included. They could have easily given some thin crappy material that would have quickly deteriorated but nope, they spent the big bucks and included an extra thick and plushy cloth that makes me wish I had a bath robe or blanket made out of it! More bonus points @Rocketbook!
4. Packaging: Cute packaging however, given the nature of having an environment friendly, re-usable notebook I would think the company would at least have recyclable packaging, this should be an easy change. @Rocketbook.
Lots of pro’s and bonus points being thrown around I suppose it’s time to get to the nitty gritty, the “but…” Specifically pertaining to quality control, or is that even a thing @Rocketbook?
1. Page cut quality… If you have ANY amount of OCD, this might be a problem. I am particular about what things I have OCD about, lol. Might sound silly but this bothers me a little for a couple reasons, mainly cause the company got everything else on point and let me down at something so simple to fix for an item they want to charge an amount that seems high to most, but I am willing to pay for so is it wrong that demand perfection? I made two separate purchases of Rocketbooks (one with 2-letters sizes and one with 1-executive), two different sizes, different colors, and one being the NEW “Fusion” which contains a few different page styles and all 3 books have flaws in the cuts of pages and some in the book covers (corners). Now, hear me out… a $2 notebook from where ever can give you straight pages, please tell me why when I am spending $34 (1 executive) or $68 (2 letters) I can’t get a notebook with straight pages??!?!?!?! I am supposedly going to have this thing for forever right? This is ANNOYING and a total let down. @Rocketbook - You need to redeem yourselves! *Photos provided.
Tips: Clean up old paper notes by laying them on a Rocketbook page, add a title to the top in between double hashtags (## TITLE ##) so that it is searchable later (OCR must be enabled in settings), cross off your designated location at the bottom of the page, scan using the Rockbook app, and throw out your paper notes!!!
UPDATE: great customer service, a few emails with Rocketbook and I have a new fusion without the cosmetic defects. I knew they would take of this.
Top international reviews
Would be nice if Rocket Books were assembled in such a way that additional pages could be added if required, also would prefer a harder cover so using the pad when out n about on my knee etc would be easier
The app features are what it’s all about and they’re great.....
Rocket Book could add a pen holder as part of the book instead of gouging customers for an add on pen holder,
I just glued the pack of my frixion pens to the outside of the front cover
After a few uses it’s holding up well.
Quite happy with it but it’s a bit expensive for what it is.
My pages all seem fine and cut correctly (I saw a few bad reviews about this so I guess they listened and fixed it or I just got lucky!)
Good book and handy for keeping notes conveniently on my phone
Also the app does not keep layouts in transcribing so tables etc dissapear. you end up with a list
This is my point of view as a visually impaired person so many will find it prefect but it does not excuse the poor app.
Great for taking note in seminars and saving for later.
Didn’t know I needed it until I had one.
- Great pen and writing surface
- App is easy to setup and use
- Multiple page styles are very useful to stay organized
- ink smudges immediately after writing
- scans take very long and aren't perfect
- not good for left handed writers
I purchased this notebook with because I was buying notebooks every semester and then throwing them out afterwards even though it wasn't fully used. This is an awesome solution to that problem. It has more than enough pages to last an entire school day or two. The different page styles are great different types of course loads. I used the grid pages for my math, physics courses and the lined style for written work. The calendars are also very useful for staying organized. The paper feels very nice to write with. It's smooth like writing on a whiteboard but if you prefer the feel and resistance of paper I would stay away from this product. However, the rocketbook isn't perfect.
I found that the ink took a couple minutes to dry which made it inconvenient to erase text right away. I had to wait until it dried completely, otherwise it would smudge, which is why I would advise left handed writers to skip this notebook. Also, the scans took a longtime to process and sometimes comes out with yellow dots on the page. The text is still legible but it wasn't always a clean scan.
To conclude, the rocketbook is a solid notebook and I would recommend it to any right handed, student who wants go paperless without breaking the bank.