Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rockland Quilt Hardside Expandable Spinner Wheel Luggage Set, Black, 3-Piece (20/24/28)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Carry-on Upright: 22"x 14"x 9" (with wheels)
- 24-inch Upright: 24"x15"x10"
- 28-inch Upright: 28"x17"x12"
- Lightweight durable polycabonate/ABS material
- Multi-directional double spinner wheels
- Sturdy ergonomic chrome telescoping handle
- Interior mesh zip pocket and straps to secure clothing
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This 3 pc. set is made of polycarbonate/ABS. Polycarbonate is the same material used to manufacturer bullet proof glass. This material is extremely lightweight, durable, and protects the contents of your luggage. Eight multi directional spinner wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. This luggage allows you to pack more while avoiding the excess weight surcharges imposed by most airlines. Multi-directional spinner wheels for easy maneuverability modern internal chrome telescoping handle with push button handle. Interior mesh and zip pocket and elastic pocket 22"X14"x9" (with wheels) weighs 6 lbs. , 24" x15"x10" weights 8 lbs. , 28"x17"x12" weighs 10 lbs.
From the manufacturer
F238: Rockland Quilt Hardside Expandable Spinner Wheel Luggage Set
This 3 pc. set is made of polycarbonate/ABS. Polycarbonate is the same material used to manufacturer bullet proof glass. This material is extremely lightweight, durable, and protects the contents of your luggage. Eight multi directional spinner wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. This luggage allows you to pack more while avoiding the excess weight surcharges imposed by most airlines.
Carry-on Upright: 22"x 14"x 9" (with wheels)
24-inch Upright: 24"x15"x10"
28-inch Upright: 28"x17"x12"
Features and Design
The telescoping handle stows away conveniently and allows for easy maneuvering when extended.
This luggage set has stylish yet sturdy zippers to improve your packing experience.
Double Spinner Wheels
Double spinner wheels allow for durable 360 degree maneuverability wherever your travels take you.
About Rockland Luggage
Since its inception in 1998, Rockland by Fox Luggage has been proudly producing quality luggage and bags for the style savvy traveler. Recognized for its graphic and colorful designs, Rockland prides itself on creating products influenced by current trends in design and fashion. Our products turn heads in a crowd and stand out in the baggage carousel, making it easy for quick exits out the airport.
Affordable and travel resistant, Rockland bags are an ideal companion for everything from quick trips to the gym to overnight getaways to extended vacations. Our selection includes: luggage sets (4 piece, 3 piece or 2 piece), hard cases, soft cases, carry ons, rolling backpacks, travel duffels, rolling duffels, cosmetic bags, and kids' backpacks.
Over the years, a few Rockland products have been featured in film and television. Their colorful designs make them ideal for an eye catching visual element on screen.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shree D on July 25, 2019
By Amazon Customer on May 29, 2021
By KJ on March 29, 2019