- Save 10% on ROCKPALS 500w portable power station when you purchase 1 or more ROCKPALS 100W solar panel offered by ROCKPALS. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code AQGP5RNH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ROCKPALS 300W portable power station when you purchase 1 or more ROCKPALS 100W solar panel offered by ROCKPALS. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 5X2RRCY3. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ROCKPALS 500W portable power station offered by ROCKPALS. Enter code GOS39M69 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ROCKPALS 300w portable power station offered by ROCKPALS. Enter code HY448HSI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ROCKPALS 250W portable power station offered by ROCKPALS. Enter code 6V8PPC58 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ROCKPALS 250W portable power station when you purchase 1 or more ROCKPALS 100W solar panel offered by ROCKPALS. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 64DCX9B9. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rockpals 100W Foldable Solar Panel Charger for Suaoki Portable Generator / 8mm Goal Zero Yeti Power Station/Jackery Explorer 240, Webetop Battery Pack/USB Devices, with 3 USB Ports
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$45.00 (17%)|
- MADE FOR SOLAR GENERATORS - Compatible with most solar generator on the market ( but not for Jackery 440 ). With our included different size of connectors(8mm DC Adapter for Goal Zero, 5.5 * 2.5mm DC Adapter for Suaoki portable Generator and 3.5 * 1.35mm DC Adapter for Paxcess portable Power Generator), and 5V USB devices, including smartphones and tablets(iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy), GPS, digital cameras, etc.
- 3-USB SMART CHARGING TECHNOLOGY - The build-in smart IC chip intelligently identifies your device, and maximizes its charging speed while protects your devices from over charging and overloading. The charging current of USB ports (up to 2.4A max 5V DC per port, 6A max overall) is monitored and automatically adjusted according to the sunlight level.
- HIGH CONVERSION EFFICIENCY - Constructed of high-efficiency solar arrays,convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power into free energy.
- WATER-RESISTANT & DURABLE - Made from durable Oxford cloth. The solar panel is water resistant to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities such as camping, climbing, hiking, picnic. Please NOTE: The junction box is not waterproof and please keep it dry.
- FORDABLE & PORTABLE - Foldable design, convenient to carry it wherever you go. Folded dimensions: 20.5 * 14.2 * 2.6 inches.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Solar Panel Wattage:100 Watts
- Solar Panel Type: Mono-crystalline
- DC Charging Output: 18V/5.4A (Max)
- USB Charging Port: *2 (Max.Output Power: 10W)
- QC3.0 USB Port: 1*9V 2.5A MAX
- Open Circuit Voltage: 16 - 18V
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 120 F
MADE FOR BUILDING SOLAR GENERATOR
Compatible with most solar generator on the market. Included different size of connectors (8mm DC adapter, 5.5 * 2.1mm DC adapter, 3.5 * 1.35mm DC Adapter)
- For Suaoki 150Wh Portable Generator
- Goal Zero Yeti 150 / 400 Power Station
- Jackery Explorer 160 / 240/500 Portable Generator, but not for Jackery 440 Portable Generator
- Rockpals 250W / 300W Portable Generator
- Webetop Portable Generator
- ENKEEO 155Wh Portable Power Station
- 5V USB devices: Smartphones and tablets(iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, etc.)
Charge Fast, Charge Smart
An intelligent chip (TIR-C technology) inside the unit will automatically adjust the electrical current in order to offer the fastest possible charge for whatever device is plugged in, without overloading or overheating that device. During charging, our newest solar cell made of single-crystal silicon will offer up to 20% efficiency, which is much higher than most of solar panels on the market.
Folding For Easy Transport
This solar charger is made for adventure, it can be folded into a briefcase for easy transport. You can enjoy solar energy by placing the panel on the outside of your bag, absorbing solar energy while hiking or camping.
|ROCKPALS 250W Portable Power Station||ROCKPALS 300W Portable Power Station||ROCKPALS 500W Portable Power Station||ROCKPALS 60W Solar Panel||ROCKPALS 100W Solar Panel||ROCKPALS 80W Parallel Solar Panel|
|CAPACITY/ DISPLACEMENT||64800mAh, 3.7V/240Wh||75000mAh, 3.7V/280Wh||150000mAh, 10.8V/540Wh|
|RATED WATTS||250 Watts||300 Watts||500 Watts||60W||100W||80W|
|SURGE WATTS||300 Watts||600 Watts||1000 Watts|
|AC 120V OUTLET||2x(Pure Sine Wave)||1x(Pure Sine Wave)||2x(Pine Sine Wave)||Solar||Solar||Solar|
|DC 12V PORT||4x||4x12V, 1X24V||3x12V||1x||1x||1x|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The best output I saw from the two panels (all numbers according to the Renogy controller) was 186 watts. During peak sun the output more typically hovered around 170 watts +/- 5 watts. During the three days we used the panels we got right around 1.5 kWh per day. This was in early April at 37°01'10.5"N latitude.
I used cheap aluminum music stands to prop up the panels (2 stands per panel) and pointed the panels at the sun, rotating them occasionally to follow the sun's track throughout the day.
186 watts from the two panels is remarkable (93 watts each); probably a little too remarkable for two nominally 100-watt panels. I'm guessing that Rockpals derates the advertised capacity from their nominal capacity. Indeed, there is another seller of what appear to be (almost) identical panels that advertises its product as 120 watt panels.
This panel is very nicely portable; the fact that it folds in fourths rather than half makes the form factor much nicer for transportation. The inclusion of various DC barrel connector sizes is nice.
At local noon on May 13 at 40.29 degrees north latitude this panel put out 73 watts according to the portable power bank it was charging. DC amps were measured at 5.6 using a clamp-on ammeter. Open circuit voltage was 19.2; didn't have a convenient way to measure voltage under load (but if you believe the watts reported by the power bank then the voltage was right about 13). (Note: the photo is of a previous day in the late afternoon.)
I used it to charge the 400 watt-hour power bank in the photo. The bank was between 20% and 40% charged (the bank display only 5 levels: 0-20, 20-40, etc.) and reached 100% charge in about 5 hours with charging starting at 9:45 am daylight saving time.
About the only negative I've found so far is the lack of any sort of included or attached prop-up device to place the the panels at an angle.
the panels durability is remarkable and works excellent in low light.
I charged my phone a GoPro hero 4 and a flashlight to test it and is extremely fast to charge.
When it comes to carry it, is very compact and light weight and it fits my back country backpack ...for some reason this panel is more useful to me when going camping since it has 3 USB ports.
It worths every penny.