Romans 1 - 7 for You Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Join Dr. Timothy Keller as he opens up the first half of the book of Romans, helping you to get to grips with its meaning and showing how it transforms our hearts and lives today.
Written for people of every age and stage, from inquirers to new believers to pastors and teachers, this flexible resource is for you to:
- READ: as a guide to this wonderful letter, helping you appreciate the great gift of righteousness with God
- FEED: as a daily devotional to help you grow in Christ as you listen to and meditate on this portion of God's word
- LEAD: as notes to aid you in explaining, illustrating, and applying Romans 1 - 7 as you preach or lead a Bible study
Whoever you are, and however you use it, this is...Romans 1-7 for You.
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||5 hours and 53 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||February 04, 2014|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #28,267 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#36 in New Testament Bible Study (Audible Books & Originals)
#41 in Paul's Letters (Books)
#503 in Christian Ministry & Evangelism (Audible Books & Originals)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommend this and any other Keller book!
And I am only a little more than half way through this work. My Son has raved on other works by Timothy Keller, that I have not yet read. I get similar feed back from others that have read his work. It is fully Biblical, but helps remove the Mysteries that were left there on purpose to confuse the Unbeliever.
I chose to give this book a 5 star rating because of the amazing truth that it provides. It is a great tool to use as one studies out Romans. It is very truthful and pointed. It doesn't skirt around or give good feelings when you read it. It hurts to read this book. If there were any times I felt comforted, it was because of my assurance in God's salvation through Christ.
I highly recommend reading this book along with a study of Romans. It is not a commentary, but a book that takes out the truth and lays it on the table.
"Sin is the killer; the law, which is good, is its weapon."