Rooibos Tea Immune Support Variety Tin - 40 USDA Organic Non GMO Caffeine Free Tagless Herbal Tea Bags. Natural, Green, Chai Rooibos + Honeybush Tea Gift Set. Feel the Goodness and boost your immunity
($0.45 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- ❤️ STUCK FOR A GIFT IDEA? ❤️ PERFECT CAFFEINE FREE GIFT FOR TEA LOVERS OR HOSTESS GIFT. 4 ROOIBOS RED TEA FLAVORS TO SAVOR. 4 pouches containing 10 teabags each of our naturally organic caffeine free tea: Classic ruby red NATURAL ROOIBOS, light and earthy GREEN ROOIBOS, fragrant and spicy CHAI ROOIBOS and our full bodied and floral HONEYBUSH TEA. NOW AVAILABLE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND - EACH OF THESE FLAVOURS INDIVIDUALLY BOXED. Rooibos Rocks, a Moment of Calm in a World of Crazy. ☕
- ❤️ PERFECT FOR STORAGE ❤️ KEEP YOUR ROOIBOS TEA FRESH. LIMITED EDITION TEA TIN. Bring the heart of Africa to any kitchen with our gorgeous tea tin. The perfect present for all tea lovers; each keepsake tin has an easy to open hinged lid. With its unique South African design it’s a one-of-a-kind gift for a one-of-a-kind tea. Use again and again!
- ❤️ A FRESH TASTE HIT WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY ❤️ With 4 easy to identify color-coded packs, each of you will find your favourite flavor. Open each fresh seal pack to discover a delicious alternative to sugar-loaded sodas. Enjoy hot or iced, this is a special gift for all the family to enjoy.
- ❤️ BANISH CAFFEINE JITTERS THE TASTY WAY ❤️ Naturally caffeine-free USDA organic and pure, our Rooibos Red Bush and Honeybush teas are deliciously hydrating and offer a cleansing detox, they are a perfect healthy alternative to black teas coffee and sodas and SAFE to drink during pregnancy. Ditch the caffeine buzz and drink as many cups as you like!
- ❤️ YOU’RE GIVING BACK WITH EVERY CUP ❤️ Every cup of our USDA Organic Non-GMO South Africa tea is harvested by hand and sustainably and ethically farmed. Because we are so sure about the premium quality of our organic Rooibos Rocks tea, we offer you a complete satisfaction 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason our tea does not meet or exceed your expectations, please feel free to connect with us directly and we will happily arrange a refund.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rooibos Rocks Red Bush Tea and Honeybush Tea is as unique as the spirit of South Africa. That's why Founders Madeleine and Christopher want to tell the world about this amazing tea, by sharing its heritage in a fun, flavorful and typically South African way.
Rooibos Rocks Tea Sampler Variety 40 ct Tin - 4 Rooibos Tea Flavors to Savor
Our Rooibos Rocks tea tin is crammed full of flavor. Enjoy 4 packs containing 10 teabags each of our naturally organic, caffeine-free tea in 4 delicious flavours: honeybush, classic ruby red Rooibos, fragrant Chai and light and earthy green rooibos.
Crammed full of the flavour you love, each keepsake tin contains 4 fresh seal packs of naturally organic, caffeine-free rooibos tea (with some new delicious flavours to delight).
With its unique and quirky design, our Rooibos Rocks tea tin is the perfect tea lovers’ gift that brings the heart of Africa to any kitchen.
Here’s a taste of the flavours you’ll unwrap:
- Rooibos Tea - Our classic 100% USDA organic, caffeine free and calorie-free Rooibos Tea. Known for its unique, bold and naturally sweet taste that’s refreshing with no bitter after taste.
- Rooibos Chai Tea - Our slightly more spicy addition that fuses rich Rooibos with our fragrant Chai blend of star anise, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and a pop of pepper.
- Green Rooibos Tea - Our light and earthy organic rooibos tea that’s picked from the same plant but treated to prevent oxidation so leaves stay closer to their natural state.
- Honeybush Tea - Our sweet sister to classic Rooibos, Honeybush tea is named after its flowers that smell like honey to deliver a smooth, gentle and slightly fuller bodied rooibos taste.
A Moment of Calm in a World of Crazy
After visiting South Africa on Honeymoon, we fell in love with its natural beauty and people. We gave this gorgeous organic brew a try and discovered our ‘moments of calm in a world of crazy’
Rooibos Rocks is Proud To Be South African
Our mission is to bring the very best Rooibos to market that's sustainably and ethically grown, while supporting the local farming families that grow it.
Delicious, Healthy Tea For Everyone To Enjoy
Rooibos tea is packed with immune boosting antioxidants and is a deliciously hydrating summer thirst quencher.
Flavor Name: Rooibos Variety Tin
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements contained have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100% Organic Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis), Green Rooibos Tea, Honeybush Tea (Cyclopia), Rooibos Chai Tea (Rooibos 87%, Cinnamon 3%, Cardamom 3%, Star Anise 3%, Pepper 2%, Ginger 2%
How you drink your Rooibos Tea is a very personal choice. Generally you would use fresh boiling water and steep your Rooibos Tea for 4-5 minutes. Unlike traditional black or green tea, steeping Rooibos longer will create a stronger, more flavorful beverage; it won't turn bitter. It's naturally sweet and tastes delicious hot or cold with honey and a slice of lemon. Some like to add a splash of milk, but we prefer it natural. Rooibos Tea can also be used for a delicious Cold Brew or Ice Tea.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started using green rooibos to prevent possible damage from UVB exposure from regular use of a vitamin D lamp. I did a ton of research around price and quality, landed on this brand, and have never looked back.
In my experience, Rooibos Rocks really cares about their customers and about the quality of their product. My most recent order (Jan/2020) arrived damaged. I was issued a prompt refund, and then received a kind note from Rooibos Rocks. They explained that they are based in Cape Town, and leave all their fulfillment to Amazon. Clearly something went wrong at the fulfillment centre this time. They thanked me for my patience and understanding and extended sincerest apologies. Really super. These guys care.
As an FYI, I also coincidentally found that aspalathin, which green rooibos tea is a rich source of, is preventative against Alzheimer's disease:
"Computational Studies Applied to Flavonoids against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases found that for Alzheimer's, seven of the 39 flavonoids studied had the best molecular docking results, presented no toxicity risks, and that had good absorption rates were aspalathin, 8-prenylnaringenin, europinidin, epicatechin gallate, homoeriodictyol, butin, and norartocarpetin."
I received the box today and immediately boiled some water and steeped the first bag. It has a vaguely pleasant scent, and the tea turns the water a nice rich brown color, but there is no flavor whatsoever. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed and do not recommend this product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.