Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
The Rough Guide to Tuscany and Umbria (Travel Guide eBook) Kindle Edition
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the tight-knit alleys of central Florence or the winding roads of Chianti without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of Tuscany and Umbria's best sights and experiences.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: Florence; Fiesole; Chianti; Prato; Pistoia; the Valdinievole; Lucca; Barga; the Orecchiella; Pisa; Livorno; Elba; The Maremma; Siena; San Gimignano; Volterra; Pienza; Montepulciano; Pitigliano; Arezzo; Cortona; Perugia; Lago Trasimeno; Gubbio; Assisi and the Vale of Spoleto; Spoleto and the Valnerina; Narni; Todi; Orvieto.
- Attractions include: Piano Grande; The Uffizi, Florence; Ponte delle Torri, Spoleto; Alpi Apuane; the Piero della Francesca trail; Chianti's vineyards; Parco Naturale Regionale della Maremma; Campo dei Miracoli, Pisa; Abbazia di Sant'Antimo and many more.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, art and architecture, books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with The Rough Guide to Tuscany and Umbria.
- ASIN : B07DFQGBY8
- Publisher : Rough Guides; 10th edition (May 1, 2018)
- Publication date : May 1, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 100035 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #406,925 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of the restaurants listed, we only tried one, Puccini, and the description was accurate.
One suggestion is to highlight the fact that in many towns, the restaurants, lodging and sights are within the old city wall and cars need to be parked outside the walls