Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.Follow to get new release updates and improved recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Get free delivery with Amazon Prime
Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.
Books By Roy Varner
The Success Code: How Ordinary Habits Can Produce Extraordinary Results (Self Help Success Series Book 1) Aug 4, 2020
by Ray Brehm , Sierra Melcher , Lisa McNair Palmer , Clifford Todd , Catherine Chapman , Tony Pisanelli , Louis A. Vendetti , Leslie Olmo , Daniel Lee Smith , Farhan Hamidani , Ange Hilstron , Marie Incontrera , Lisa Palmer , Brad Johnson , Eric Todd Johnson , Dr. Kanna , Barbara Miller , Roy Varner , Dr. Marcus Chacos , Stephen Parr , Karen Ferreira , Deb Canja , Marie Temby , Monica Rubombora , Sofia Jarlo , Paul Brodie , Alinka Rutkowska , Anthony Costa , Marc Reklau
Do you ever wonder why some people always seem to succeed, and others fail?
You already have access to all you need. If you want to learn how to use your true ability to access the secrets of success, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite how success is portrayed in the media, or in movies, most of it doesn't happen overnight. The principles in this book are readily at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to implement some simple habits and new mindset ideas into your life, then we encourage you to read on.
Most "overnight" successes have been developed with small changes in daily habits and mindset tweaks, one day at a time. You will be surprised how simple these habits are, yet the majority of the people you know do not implement them on a regular basis. We asked over 20 experts to describe these habits for us, and the result was The Success Code.
The Success Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
It's more than just about habits though....
- How to change your career (and your income), even if you have no idea how
- You need to work your way up to your dream job, right? Wrong!
- The 3 things you must absolutely do to recover when you find yourself down in the drudgery of despair (whether personally or in your business)
- Where to find help when you need it most, think Luke Skywalker
- How to eliminate the thoughts that make you poor
- Why you should never fight it when you are having a breakdown
- Why doing less will help you produce more and reduce stress
- Say Goodbye to unrealized goals when you make this one change
- What to do to reach the OMG level of your brand
- When it is ok to pivot your life, and how to reframe your mind to do it
- The Truth about maximizing your time and energy each day
Yes, that's a lot of great information, but it gets better because you are also getting access to all of the private video conversations with the authors about these breakthrough principles (Sept 2020).
Start using these principles in your life!
Order your copy of The Success Code Now!
Other Formats: Paperback