|Item Weight||7.99 pounds|
|Item model number||68128|
|Manufacturer Part Number||68128|
|Cover Included||Thetford Corp 68128 Rubber Roof Treatment Gallon|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
RV Rubber Roof Treatment - 1 gallon - anti-static, dirt repelling, and UV protectant - Protect All 68128
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [VERSATILITY:] ProtectAll Rubber Roof Treatment with UV Protection is easy to apply on any EPDM rubber roof
- [PERFORMANCE]: The formula coats the roof in a tough polymer with anti-static properties, preventing grime from sticking and reducing the powdery roof chalk that causes gray streaks
- [CONVENIENCE]: Reduces maintenance up to 75% - More protection, less cleaning required
- [UTILITY]: Provides a barrier against UV light and against the elements, repelling dirt and grime
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
RV Rubber Roof Cleaner - Non-Toxic, Non-Abrasive RV roof detergent 1 Gallon - Protect All 67128
Dicor Corporation RP-RG-1GL Rubber Roof Protectant Gallon
Dicor 501LSW-1 Self-Leveling Lap Sealant, 4 Pack
Dicor Corporation RP-RC-1GL Rubber Roof Cleaner Gallon
Propack B.E.S.T. 55128 Rubber Roof Cleaner/Protectant - 128 oz.
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||RV Wholesale Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||2.02 x 0.15 x 0.15 inches||22.25 x 13.75 x 9.00 inches||12.00 x 7.50 x 4.00 inches||11.00 x 7.50 x 3.50 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The enhanced formula of ProtectAll Rubber Roof Treatment is proven to stop roof chalking, minimize maintenance and provide additional protection of the RV's rubber roof membrane.
Every application coats the EPDM roof with a tough polymer which creates an anti-static barrier, reducing the chalking and repelling dirt.
The treatment is easily applied in three steps:
- Step 1: Clean the RV roof thoroughly and allow it to dry properly - A less strenuous method of cleaning the roof is by using ProtectAll Rubber Roof Cleaner, which only requires a sponge mop and a bucket of water. This method allows you to clean the roof without rinsing it, reducing the time spent cleaning.
- Step 2: Apply the product on a 2 to 3 sq. ft. section and use a clean sponge mop to spread the treatment evenly
- Step 3: For best results, allow the rubber roof to air dry and cure for at least 24 hours.
Note: Allow the roof to dry completely before walking on it. If possible, do not treat the roof right before it rains and only apply it in temperatures between 55 and 90 degrees. If the roof is too hot, the treatment may begin drying before spreading.
One treatment lasts approximately 3 to 6 months, depending on the climate. In cooler, dry climates the treatment will last longer than in climates with excessive moisture, heat, and sun.
- VERSATILITY: ProtectAll Rubber Roof Treatment with UV Protection is easy to apply on any EPDM rubber roof
- PERFORMANCE: The formula coats the roof in a tough polymer with anti-static properties, preventing grime from sticking and reducing the powdery roof chalk that causes gray streaks
- CONVENIENCE: Reduces maintenance up to 75% - More protection, less cleaning required
- UTILITY: Provides a barrier against UV light and against the elements, repelling dirt and grime