SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in + HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with 3D Surround Sound and Acoustic Beam (2020)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen Size||50 Inches|
|Controller Type||Voice Control|
|Recommended Uses For Product||For Surround Sound Systems, For Televisions|
About this item
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- MULTI VOICE: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN : Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - The powerful 3D surround sound of DTS Virtual:X turns your living room into a theater.
- SAMSUNG ACOUSTIC BEAM - Acoustic Beam technology delivers sound that seems to come from precisely where the action is happening.
- Q-SYMPHONY - Syncs your Q-Series Soundbar speakers with your Samsung QLED TV speakers for the most immersive sound.
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby. Mini Wall Mount and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- Alexa built-in: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote.
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - The powerful 3D surround sound of DTS Virtual: X turns your living room into a theater.
- SAMSUNG ACOUSTIC BEAM - Acoustic Beam technology delivers sound that seems to come from precisely where the action is happening
- Q-SYMPHONY - Syncs your Q-Series Soundbar speakers with your Samsung QLED TV speakers for the most immersive sound
- MULTI-CONNECTION - Bluetooth multi connectionConveniently switch between two different connected smart devices
- ADAPTIVE SOUND - Adaptive sound technology optimizes sound for every scene, allowing you to hear voices clearly even at the lowest volumes
- SURROUND SOUND CHANNEL CONFIGURATION: 5.1
Visible screen diagonal
50" / 127 cm
From the manufacturer
Samsung 50-inch Class Crystal 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture
Picture quality to move you, made possible by a single chip that orchestrates color, optimizes high contrast ratio, and masters HDR
Ready. Set. 4K.
Experience your favorite movies and shows on a vibrant, stunning 4K UHD screen, using the Universal Guide to surf smoothly and select content. Everything you watch is automatically upscaled into 4K for stunningly vivid color and detail.
See more vivid colors
Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
Powerful picture quality
The ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
See the picture, not the TV
The sleek, elegant, and minimalistic design draws you into the screen from any angle.
Experience the beauty of 4K UHD Resolution
See what you’ve been missing on the crisp, clear picture that’s 4X the resolution of Full HD.
See stunning detail
High Dynamic Range lets you enjoy a wide spectrum of colors and visual details, even in dark scenes.
Knows when you're ready to play
Get into the game faster with Auto Game Mode which automatically optimizes the screen and minimizes input lag, giving you more control. Enjoy a smooth gaming experience without motion blur and judder.
Clean up the clutter
Keep all your TV cables tidy by hiding them in the stand so you can fully enjoy your TV content without the clutter.
OneRemote for total control
The sleek and slim OneRemote automatically detects and controls all compatible connected devices and content.
Spend time watching, not searching
Universal Guide provides a list of curated content from broadcast and streaming channels, personalized just for you. Easily find your favorite content, all in one place.
Choose your voice assistant
Quickly access favorite content, get answers, and even control your TV and other connected devices around your home.
Samsung HW-Q60T Soundbar
Theater experience with DTS Virtual: X 3D surround sound
Advanced acoustic technologies with perfectly balanced, room-filling sound
3D theater quality sound, at home
Elevate your entertainment experience with immersive 3D sound. The power of Samsung Soundbar Q60T makes surround sound come to life with speakers that fire from the front, side and above. Plus, it’s perfectly matched for Samsung QLED TVs with simpler setup, matching design, and integrated sound.
Sound that wraps around you
The captivating experience of DTS Virtual:X turns your living room into a theater. Powerful 3D surround sound comes to life by recreating sound that makes you feel like you're a part of the scene.
Feel the depth of moving sound
Samsung Acoustic Beam technology mixes and delivers sound that appears to come precisely where the action is happening on screen. True 5.1ch sound that really moves you.
Q Soundbar and TV, the perfect harmony
Breakthrough technology that synchronizes Samsung QLED TV speakers with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more immersive, cinematic sound.
Connect, listen, enjoy
Sound optimized for each scene
Soundbar Q60T analyzes the sound signal to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene. Adaptive Sound lets you hear voices clearly at the lowest volumes, so even the most quiet conversations are heard.
Engineered by sound innovation experts
Designed and tuned at our state-of-the-art California Audio Lab, where world-class audio engineers apply advanced acoustic technologies and cutting-edge computer modeling to give you perfectly balanced, room-filling sound.
Hear better. Play better
Connect your console to the soundbar to boost your gaming experience. Optimize sound, while offering clear directional sound to gain the advantage.
More sound without the wires
The Wireless Surround Kit lets you expand your soundbar to a complete surround sound system easily and without the mess of wires.
Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This has lead to a lot of "I didn't know this was 60 fps when I bought it but I can't tell" because it is actually 120 if 55" or larger.
Hope this helps, look up the stats elsewhere.
Besides this the tv is great, the colors are amazing compared to a normal tv but the RU8000 has a deeper color palette. Basically this is the economy version of the RU8000 but performs very well. It does very well, maybe even the best in it's class for 4k. The input lag is very low so this could be used for gaming very easily. The gaming mode actually scores better than the movie picture mode in most reviews. The initial settings will need to be tweaked to run this at it's full potential. Just look up online the best setting than your good to go. After being optimized this tv scored a 9.0 for 4k TV's, pre-optimized settings it scored a 7.9
I only have a couple of minor complaints overall about the TV. The first is that I'm not really a fan of the modern style "minimalist" remote. Call me old fashioned, but I would prefer to have a number pad, especially when using the built-in Spectrum TV app to watch my cable TV channels. But if it really bothers me that much I assume I could probably buy a universal remote to use with the TV
My other minor complaint is that I don't really like the "stand" that came with the TV. My old Samsung TV had a really nice swivel stand that allowed me to turn the TV from side to side, depending on where in the room I was sitting. This TV only has 2 "feet" for a stand, so no swiveling of the TV is really possible. Here again, I can probably remedy this by buying an after-market universal TV stand that will swivel if I want to.
Overall I am very satisfied with this TV and would definitely recommend it. At under $400 it's a very good value.
- The thin frame looks nice.
Cons: - The TV does not get very bright and it's quite reflective, so it's not good for daytime watching.
- The smart interface software is so bad that it crashes and freezes on a daily basis.
- The voice control for the remote doesn't even work as you would expect it would, for example: inputting searches on AppleTV do not work with the Voice input.
- The remote has no backlight and the buttons have no distinguishing features and a few of the buttons are completely useless. For example: there's no button for the TV settings, in order to get to the TV Settings you just hit the Home Button and then Click Left SIX TIMES, passing an advertisement every single time, yet I have some completely useless multi-color input button and an ambient mode button, both of which I'll never use.
- The advertisements that pop up when you hit the home button are permanent. That is so annoying, why did I PAY to see advertisements every single time I use my TV?
- The inputs on the back are impossible to use if you wall mount the TV unless you remove the TV from the wall, even for the USB inputs, one of the HDMI ports even points towards the wall so I can't even plug anything into it unless I buy a 90 degree HDMI cable.
Honestly, I did not expect a TV designed in 2020 to be anywhere near this bad. By far the worst "Con" is the smart interface crashing, freezing and updating on a regular basis. I'm really hoping this is only due to the fact that this is a brand new TV, but even if that's fixed I would still only be rating this TV as maybe a 3/5. As it stands however, I'm seriously considering returning this thing because it's so frustrating.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on December 15, 2020