SENZER Milk Frother for Coffee, Handheld Electric Milk Frother Foam Maker Battery Operated Whisk Drink Mixer, Stainless Steel Mini Foamer for Lattes,Cappuccino, Matcha, Hot Chocolate
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Batteries||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Make Creamy Foam In Seconds: SENZER simple one-touch milk frother create creamy foam just in 15-30 seconds. Just press the power button once to start frothing, without the need to hold the button down; Relax your hand, enjoy baristas’ moments, press the button again when the foam reaches you favorite consistency.
- Trusted High Quality: The milk frother is build of rust-resistant stainless steel for long lasting. Powerful motor produces very little noise while in use. The lightweight stainless steel&plastic handle design easy to hold and fits for any kitchen.
- Easy to Clean: To clean up for this milk frother is easy and fast. just put the whisk in a stream of running water or soapy water and turn it on. And then dry by press the button again for 2-3 seconds.
- Battery Operated: Our powerful and durable hand-held milk frother is powered by two AA batteries (not included) . You don't have to worry about cords and finding sockets, Portable size make sure you can enjoy your favorite drinks even in travel.
- Unlimited Uses: Not only creates milk foam for coffees, cappuccinos, and macchiatos, but is also suitable for making hot and cold chocolate, milkshakes, matcha tea, mixed drinks, cocktail, or even whip eggs.
Customer ratings by feature
Be your own brista & surprise your loved ones with frothy drinks every day with the SENZER electric handheld milk frother, From Cappuccinos, Lattes, Macchiatos, Matcha, Protein shakes, Milk Shakes, eggs to all your favorite sauces.
- Fully Soak the whisk into milk, press the ON/OFF switch, the whisk will start to run and make foam.
- As soon as the milk froth starts forming, lift the appliance slightly so that it always in the froth layer.
- When the milk is frothy enough,press the switch once more to stop the whisk running.
- Please remember to keep your frother OFF before lifting the whisk out of the milk to avoid spraying the liquid everywhere.
- If you would like to make hot milk froth, the temperature of the milk should not be over 60℃/140℉, otherwise, the milk will not froth up perfectly.
Ideal Gift for Coffee Lover
- Handheld milk frother for coffee, drink mixer, lightweight & portable
- Creates delicate foam for lattes, matcha, cappuccinos, hot chocolates and more
- Stainless steel whisk, safe and easy to clean
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (NOT included)
1 x Milk Frother
1 x Instruction Manual
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Alejandra Bowling on April 18, 2022
- On / off design. Our old one, you had to hold the button down for it to froth. That was uncomfortable. This just has an on/off button that makes a satisfying click sound.
- Base is flat, so you can set it down on its base, pointing up, to dry, after washing it. Our old one had a rounded base, so you had to put it in a drawer
- Power is good. They all use two batteries, pretty much, so they all have good power, depending on the batteries you use.
- Build quality is good. The wire is straight, so it makes small circles. The wire seems tough, so not likely to be bent by accident. The plastic casing is pretty tough and has survived some drops.
- Not many cons, really. You know how to use these right? Keep it near the top of the milk, make it whir, and move it around so it makes froth, or else put it in hot cocoa and turn it on, move it around the edges to stir it? That's all it does. No settings or modes. I guess that's a con? No bells or whistles? But do these really NEED bells or whistles?
1: the little metal stands that hold them aren't stable, which means every time you put the frother back, it's a precarious dance of being very careful (which is just annoying in the morning before coffee/tea) and being quick and easy. They also just allow whatever's left on your frother to drip on the counter. This frother stores simply upside down so no stand is required and if it drips at all it drips on itself.
2. the batteries run out extremely quick, even after a week or two the power starts to wane and it takes 2-3x as long to blend what used to take less than 10 seconds. This frother is much more powerful from the get go and has a super easy click-on and click-off button. The functionality is super simple and it only takes two batteries. As far as longevity, I don't know yet.
Easily, this is the best of it's class, and it's half the price of the other brands I mentioned above.
By Dark Drifter on March 26, 2022
By Margie Markus on April 29, 2022
I've had a handful of these including a couple of Aerolattes - they don't last forever, but the simple design of this one makes me think it is likely to last as well as the best of them. Unlike some of the others', the on/off button is the top plate, where it's unlikely to collect any spray from whatever you're mixing or frothing. Powerful enough to self clean with a quick rinse and running dry for a second.
Do consider buying the same item with the stand, currently offered at the same price for Prime members (May 2022).