3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
SPL Phonos ProFi MM/MC Adjustable Phono Preamp (Silver)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Suitable for MM (Moving Magnet) and MC (Moving Coil) cartridges
- RIAA equalization (after Douglas Self
- Capacitances for MM: Off, 150 pF, 220 pF and 330 pF
- Impedances for MC: 100, 220, 470; 2k2, 4k7 and 10 kohms
- Switchable Gain: Normal, -10 dB, +4 dB
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Phonos is a preamplifier for record players using either moving magnet (MM) or moving coil (MC) cartridges. The equalization curve is according to RIAA and suitable for all vinyl records since 1954. The RIAA filter is designed after Douglas Self. With up to 71.5 dB gain for MC cartridges and 50 dB gain for MM cartridges Phonos belongs to the most powerful phono preamplifiers. The preamplification is switchable and offers three values for MM and MC. The Normal gain is +46 dB (MM) and +67 (MC). In the -10dB position the Phonos produces enough output level for standard consumer electronics products operating on -10dBV. In the +4dB position the output is equally loud as modern DA converters at 0dBfs = +15dBu. Rumble from the playback turntable's drive mechanism is amplified by the low frequency boost that occurs on playback. The Phonos offers a switchable Subsonic filter to eliminate the rumble.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|