|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||5|
Sabrent Quick Charge 3.0 [UL Certified] 54W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Rapid Charger. Smart USB Charger with Auto Detect Technology [Black] (AX-QCS5)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Compatible Devices||Tablets, Cellular Phones|
|Compatible Phone Models||Iphone|
|Total USB Ports||5|
|Item Weight||10 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Features 1-Port Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and 4-Port Smart port technology
- Charge Faster: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 combines with Smart port technology to deliver the fastest possible charge to almost any USB device.
- Quick Charge allows for charging speeds up to 4 times faster than standard charging
- Easily turn a single AC outlet into 5 USB Charging ports
- UL Certified for quality and safety
There is a newer model of this item:
Includes Quick Charge 3.0! Make sure you always have enough USB charging ports. The Sabrent AX-QCS5 USB wall charger turns a single outlet into a USB charging powerhouse! It is the perfect solution to charge all of your devices. Designed to be slim, and easy to take with you, this charger turns a single outlet into 5 USB charging ports, including 1 Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 port. Whether at home or on the don't forget the Sabrent AX-QCS5. .
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod, Smartphones and Tablets.
- Plug into any wall outlet and charge up to 5 USB devices simultaneously.
- Please note: Charger functions only as a power source, does not transmit data.
What's in the box?
- 5-Port USB Charger
- Power cable
- User Manual
From the brand
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So yeah, I bought this charger out of necessity and it works well. I don't know why it took me so long to realize I could do that. It's one of those things. You get so used to putting up with the inconvenient way of doing something that you forget there might actually be a logical and sensible way of doing it! :-)
I really like it but not at this coast.
OKAY - this I what I call excellent customer service I contact Sabrent with my issue and they immediately received an answer, they look into my issue and after they ensure that my purchased was done through Amazon they releas a new charger and apologize for this defective.
Deffienetly I will keep them in my list for my next purchase.
They really stand up for they products we’ll done
Not paid or endorsed for reviews.