Sales Management: The Brian Tracy Success Library Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
The job of the sales manager is to recruit, manage, and motivate a top team of high-performing sales professionals. This audiobook shows you how to do it.
World-renowned sales expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying what sets the most successful sales managers and professionals apart from the rest - and now, in this guide, he distills these simple but powerful strategies. Listeners will discover the six key characteristics of a winning sales team and learn how to:
- Select and recruit sales champions
- Start them off on the right foot
- Establish clear objectives
- Determine a sales plan
- Inspire singleness of purpose
- Demonstrate respect and appreciation
- Motivate people with the right incentives
- Boost their self-concept to boost revenue
- Develop winners through continuous coaching and training
- Brainstorm sales solutions
- Measure results
- Conduct game-changing performance reviews
- Discipline effectively
- De-hire poor performers
- Lead by example
A compact but essential resource, Sales Management will help listeners increase the effectiveness of their sales forces, improve their bottom lines, and advance their own careers and satisfaction in the process.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
|Listening Length||3 hours and 7 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||January 15, 2016|
|Publisher||Gildan Media, LLC|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #121,503 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#457 in Business Sales (Audible Books & Originals)
#1,445 in Business Management (Audible Books & Originals)
#1,917 in Sales & Selling (Books)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are no born pilots.
There a no born doctors.
There are people who have learned what you need to learn to become anything you want to become.
Learning how to become a sales manager has shown me that business people around the world a losing money hand over fist putting good sales people into a sales management role without the right training.
These 21 ideas can revolutionize your business.
Brian, thank you