3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new Solid State drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E500B/AM)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$25.00 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-Nand Technology, the 860 Evo SSD Offers Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing As Well as Rendering Large-Sized 4K Videos and 3D Data Used by the Latest Applications
- Enhanced Read Write Speeds: Sequential Read and Write Performance Levels of Up to 550MB/S and 520MB/S, Respectively
- Secure Encryption: Protect Data by Selecting Security Options, Including Aes 256-Bit Hardware-Based Encryption Compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1671
- Warranty and Compatibility:5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5 Inches (7 Millimeter) Sata 3 (6 GB/S) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included); Reliability (Mtbf): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (Mtbf)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The SSD you trust
The Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
- Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, 4 GB, OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V .
- The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 2/4 TB for 78 GB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit our official website.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
|Samsung 860 QVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 EVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 PRO Solid State Drive||Samsung 970 EVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 970 PRO Solid State Drive||Samsung T5 Portable Solid State Drive|
|Capacity||1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB‡ | 4TBΔ||256GB | 512GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB||512GB | 1TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB|
|Form Factor||2.5"||2.5" | M.2(2280) | mSATA||2.5"||M.2(2280)||M.2(2280)||Portable|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gbps||SATA III 6Gbps||SATA III 6Gbps||PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3||PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3||USB 3.1 Gen2 backward compatible|
|Max Sequential Read Speed||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 560 MB/s||Up to 3,500 MB/s||Up to 3,500 MB/s||Up to 540 MB/s|
|Max Sequential Write Speed||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 530 MB/s||Up to 2,500 MB/s||Up to 2,700 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s|
|NAND Type||Samsung V-NAND 4-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC|
|Recommended For||Everyday Computing||Gaming and Professional Computing||Gaming, Professional and High-End Computing||High-End Gaming and 4K & 3D Graphic Editing||Intensive Workloads and Ultimate Performance Computing||Fast, Secure External Storage|
**Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and I0meter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances are Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB.
‡Not available in mSATA
ΔNot available in mSATA & M.2