|Item Weight||9.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28.9 x 6.4 x 18.2 inches|
|Item model number||UN32J4001AFXZA|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Samsung Electronics UN32J4001 32-Inch 720p LED TV (2017 Model)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Enjoy a great picture with Samsung 720p high definition (HD), which makes your favorite films and games more detailed, vibrant and clear
- Slim design
- Enjoy a clear moving picture Resolution at Motion Rate 60 with amazing refresh Rate, processing speed and backlight technology
- See every image as the director intended with enriched colors - even with older, non-HD content
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
TCL 32S327 32-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
Samsung Electronics UN32M4500A 32-Inch 720p Smart LED TV (2017 Model)
TCL 43S425 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Roku LED TV (2018)
Samsung Electronics UN32M4500BFXZA 720P Smart LED TV, 32" (2018)
|Sold By||Hot Deals Electronics||Amazon.com||Video & Audio Center - Same Day Shipping||Amazon.com||Veeds Electronics|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, USB||Wireless||Built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI||Ethernet, Wireless||Wi-Fi|
|Screen Size||31.5 inches||32 inches||32 inches||43 inches||32 inches|
|Item Dimensions||28.90 x 6.40 x 18.20 inches||28.80 x 7.10 x 19.10 inches||29.30 x 5.90 x 18.40 inches||38.20 x 7.60 x 24.50 inches||28.90 x 6.40 x 18.20 inches|
|Item Weight||9.30 lbs||9.40 lbs||9.00 lbs||16.50 lbs||9.50 lbs|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||120||60 hertz||120 hertz||60 hertz|
|Total HDMI Ports||2||3||2||3||2|
Experience a wider range of color in clear HD 720P for a truly enriched home entertainment experience. Enjoy your favorite movies, TV and games with enhanced color and brightness in a slimmer profile thanks to the j4001’s slim fled backlighting technology.
Visible screen diagonal
32" / 81 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can almost here other reviewers complaints about this Samsung right now, so let me address those assumed issues right up front. That's my prerogative since it looks like mine will be the first review:
1. This is a 720p TV, not 1024i. I knew that going in That's all I wanted in a bedroom for a 3rd TV, I don't need 1020 or 4K or any of that in there the room's too small. No reason to pay extra $$$ for super high resolution in a room where I'll most likely fall asleep during half the programs anyway :-).
2. This is NOT a smart TV! I didn't want that as its only use will be basically as a monitor for a DirecTV Geni wireless mini. I'd never use any smart TV function in that room, don't need it.
3. Yup, the sound is a little lower and not as crisp as a surround sound TV. I knew that going in. I didn't want tp blast the sheets off the bed with mega woofers. Just want to hear a program adequately in a quiet bedroom. This TV does that just fine.
OK, with that out of the way I'll continue:
Unpacking and setup was a breeze. About all you need to do is attach the two stand legs with the four supplied Philips screws. You do own a #2 Philips screw driver don't you. Then set the TV where you want it, plug it in, install the two AAA batteries (supplied) in the remote, attach the video source of you choosing and that's about it. This Samsung has 2 HDMI ports on the side, Composite and/or component video ports. There's also standard audio input for those using Component or composite video input. And of course there's an antenna hookup too if you're a cord cutter. Oh I forgot to mention, there's also an optical audio out port for use by those who may want to add a sound bar and gain blasting sound.
If you've ever owned another Samsung TV you'll find the on-screen setup menu and remote controls familiar. You won't have to setup much except let the TV scan for local channels and it starts playing TV shows right off the bat. There are other optional setup options for color, sound, whatever, but those are just for folks who like to fiddle around with sort of thing. You can consult the adequate manual for all that stuff.
This nice little TV has wonderful color, adequate sound for smaller rooms, and it's easy to use. I couldn't be happier. If you need or want smart functions, Wi-Fi, blasting sound this is probably not the TV for you, look at other more expensive models. But if you want a good TV to go with a cable or satellite box in a smaller room I doubt if you can beat this Samsung TV.
Update: I found a great tv. It was an Amazon prime day special. It's sturdy, a great picture, remote is not point and has Roku built in. I bought it in July and we love it! I hesitated because I had never heard of TCL before. Don't! Best tv ever.
If this what you're looking for, I highly recommend to buy it.