Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some isntances, we will replace or repair it.
Samsung Galaxy A10s A107M - 32GB, 6.2" HD+ Infinity-V Display, 13MP+2MP Dual Rear +8MP Front Cameras, GSM Unlocked Smartphone - Blue
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$54.99 (27%)|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Screen Size||6.2 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Item Weight||4.8 Ounces|
About this item
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
Buy this product as Renewed and save $25.01 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Built for ImmersionA 15.79cm (6.2) HD+ immersive screen with an Infinity-V display that lets you binge-watch at ease and level-up your gaming. Built for DepthClick incredible pictures and shoot amazing videos with a 13MP + 2MP (Depth) dual-camera set-up. Built to LastA 4000mAh battery that goes on and on and on so that you get to do more. Built for ConvenienceUnlock your device with just a touch or by holding it up to your face. Super simple, super secure. Built to PerformBe one step ahead with the powerful 3GB RAM that gives you a super snappy experience. Built to ImpressWith a premium glossy-finish, the new A10s comes in 3 fascinating colors and is sure to turn some heads. HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700) - DUAL SIM (Nano-SIM). International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
A10s - AFTER A MONTH OF USE I HATE IT - SLOW (EVEN AFTER DEFAULTING)
- Randomly SLOW to respond to touch
- Does NOT SCROLL WELL with Facebook, Kijiji, and YouTube - its Visually Choppy (videos do play well, But NEVER has a smooth transition when rotating)
- Often Lags or is slow to respond while inputting text into web browsers, forms or notes, and even sometimes while TEXTING!
- The longer I have this, the more clear it is that this phone simply can NOT KEEP UP with light usage.
- Adding apps like TrueCaller, Nova Launcher, or simply Google Keyboard have proven to be nothing but a laggy choppy waste of my time.
- I Truly miss my older phone, as it simply didn't 'Lag/Stutter';
*yes, I factory defaulted the phone (4 times now).. insured I have ZERO personal apps installed, verified power settings, removed Sim Cards … No there was no change - No matter what I do the phone simply CAN NOT COPE. It is Not smooth … EVER... this is suitable only for someone that has never experienced a smartphone before - Its Poor compared to ANYTHING else in its category.
In Comparison, the Moto G6 PLAY is overall a Smoother phone for general use (its older, and its specs are WAY lower)
- Exactly as advertised. Fast Shipping, Comes with headphones, fast charger and wire, in sealed retail packaging
- battery life as expected, no issues.
- camera quality 6/10 . NOT SMOOTH, low quality image (not crisp even when viewed on the phone)
- videos play smooth (youtube, amazon prime, etc_)
- wifi range is fair
- Dual Sim works Well, no issues with data, calls or texts (other than SLOW RESPONCE TO TYPING)
MY TWO CENTS:
Don't BUY THIS, its CPU is obscure, the skimped out on the hardware too much, and a child toy will yield a better picture quality.
I will replace with phone ASAP .. however I will ONLY commit to buying a new one after I verify it runs simply tasks and apps SMOOTHLY.
Because I am a light user, it took me a while to verify and realize that this is NOT for me... my return window has expired. *figures, right?*
Reviewed in Canada on February 20, 2020
can anyone explain what exactly is international version? so far I feel like I m using a knock off cell phone that is only using Samsung as the name but not actually belong to Samsung as it does not have warranty either. I could be wrong, but if anyone knows for sure about this phone please let me know