Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Samsung Galaxy A10s A107M - 32GB, 6.2" HD+ Infinity-V Display, 13MP+2MP Dual Rear +8MP Front Cameras, GSM Unlocked Smartphone - Blue
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$8.87 (6%)|
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Galaxy A10s comes as an upgrade of the Samsung Galaxy A10. The new phone sports an Infinity-V Display and comes with dual rear camera setup. It has also provided features such as depth detection and the ability to add artistic effect to images directly through the Galaxy A10s. Immerse yourself and get a vivid viewing experience with the Galaxy A10's next-gen Infinity-V Display. HD+ resolution never looked so good. You'll be able to capture stunning photographs that stand out with its 13MP+2MP Dual Rear + 8MP Front Camera. Even in low light, you'll be ready to shoot and produce incredible results. An immense advantage for multi-taskers, the Galaxy A10s can run multiple apps without missing a beat thanks to its Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 (chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)). Other notable features include an accelerometer, proximity sensor, and virtual light sensing. Does NOT have NFC. With high usage of its stunning camera and multi-tasking ability, it's a good thing it has a durable 4000 mAh battery that will keep you going throughout your day.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
A10s - AFTER A MONTH OF USE I HATE IT - SLOW (EVEN AFTER DEFAULTING)
- Randomly SLOW to respond to touch
- Does NOT SCROLL WELL with Facebook, Kijiji, and YouTube - its Visually Choppy (videos do play well, But NEVER has a smooth transition when rotating)
- Often Lags or is slow to respond while inputting text into web browsers, forms or notes, and even sometimes while TEXTING!
- The longer I have this, the more clear it is that this phone simply can NOT KEEP UP with light usage.
- Adding apps like TrueCaller, Nova Launcher, or simply Google Keyboard have proven to be nothing but a laggy choppy waste of my time.
- I Truly miss my older phone, as it simply didn't 'Lag/Stutter';
*yes, I factory defaulted the phone (4 times now).. insured I have ZERO personal apps installed, verified power settings, removed Sim Cards … No there was no change - No matter what I do the phone simply CAN NOT COPE. It is Not smooth … EVER... this is suitable only for someone that has never experienced a smartphone before - Its Poor compared to ANYTHING else in its category.
In Comparison, the Moto G6 PLAY is overall a Smoother phone for general use (its older, and its specs are WAY lower)
- Exactly as advertised. Fast Shipping, Comes with headphones, fast charger and wire, in sealed retail packaging
- battery life as expected, no issues.
- camera quality 6/10 . NOT SMOOTH, low quality image (not crisp even when viewed on the phone)
- videos play smooth (youtube, amazon prime, etc_)
- wifi range is fair
- Dual Sim works Well, no issues with data, calls or texts (other than SLOW RESPONCE TO TYPING)
MY TWO CENTS:
Don't BUY THIS, its CPU is obscure, the skimped out on the hardware too much, and a child toy will yield a better picture quality.
I will replace with phone ASAP .. however I will ONLY commit to buying a new one after I verify it runs simply tasks and apps SMOOTHLY.
Because I am a light user, it took me a while to verify and realize that this is NOT for me... my return window has expired. *figures, right?*
can anyone explain what exactly is international version? so far I feel like I m using a knock off cell phone that is only using Samsung as the name but not actually belong to Samsung as it does not have warranty either. I could be wrong, but if anyone knows for sure about this phone please let me know
The big negative point about it is the camera, it's okay in sunlight but that's it. Like it's a bad camera, the iphone 5 has a better camera. It's like it's shutter speed in the dark is stuck at 1/4s and worse.
Didn't buy the phone for the camera so I don't care.
I will say one thing, I first bought a "defective" A10S and had to return it for a replacement, but I wasn't even sure if it was a one-off defect until I bought another one which didn't end up having the problem. The issue I had was that the touch screen was less responsive along the side edges of the screen, so when I tried to press keys like "P", or "L", or the backspace button it didn't always respond to my touch. The top pull-down menu also didn't work when the phone was flat. I thought it might have just been something I had to deal with because of the economical value of the phone, but it WAS a defect. If your A10S has this problem, return it for another one because that's not supposed to happen.
Overall, if you're not someone who needs to have the latest most expensive Iphone and just needs a good phone that works and has all the features you need.... save yourself about $800 and buy this phone. It's an excellent value.