Samsung Galaxy S9 Case, Modos Logicos [Detachable Wallet Folio][2 in 1][Zipper Cash Storage][Up to 14 Card Slots 1 Photo Window] PU Leather Purse Clutch with Removable Inner Magnetic TPU Case - Purple
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Faux Leather, Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy S9|
About this item
- Specially Designed Wallet Case For Samsung Galaxy S9 , not for S9 Plus and Note 9 .
- True Wallet Case: This wallet folio can store up to 14 credit cards including a ID Picture Slot. Smart Design allows you to easily flip the inner holder to access all your cards conveniently.
- PU Cowhide material design makes this wallet case comfortable to touch and grip. It is a multi-functional wallet with a roomy zipper cash storage enabling you to store all your valuables in one place.
- Detachable Magnetic Hard Case: Extremely convenient, you can carry the case with the wallet folio or you can detach the case from the wallet if you want to carry only the hard case without the wallet.
- Professional Design: Suitable for Men, Women, and Teens of all ages.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Zipper seemed cheap and just wouldn't open easily and without effort; it's not something I'd want to fight with while standing in line somewhere, hurriedly trying to grab cash or change. And probably my most frustrating part was that I couldn't just slide a credit card out. If I was trying to take out my license or any other card for that matter, I had to pull ALL the cards out, every single one, from the top down. Not only do I not have time for that, but it's dangerous to "unload" your cards on a countertop just to get to the right one. And this was WITHOUT anything in the additional card 'flap' on the back of the wallet where it supposedly holds another 8-10 credit cards!! Maybe the whole thing would have 'eased in' and the material would have relaxed over time, but I had had it. I lasted less than 2 days with this thing. I had been using a cell phone/wallet case for over a year, so I thought this "upgrade" was a no-brainer, but it was a disappointing item!
Just now at work, when I was opening a water bottle, it just spilled all over soaking the top part of my phone. I though it was also underneath, so I took it off right away, surprisingly, nothing leaked through and it was completely dry. This is the safest phone case I have had so far.
Regarding the wallet, well, if you put too much of cards it will not close at all, this is for a practical use to even attach to the your belt and carry it with you. Giving to it 5 stars for the proved factor it protected my phone.