|Item Weight||56.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||57.2 x 32.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||QN65LS03RAFXZA|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
Samsung 65" Class The Frame QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) - Works with Alexa
- Your purchase includes: 65" Samsung Frame UHD Smart TV with standard black bezel, stand, One Connect Box, Wall mount, OneRemote with batteries
- Item's dimmensions (without stand): 57.2"W x 32.7"H x 1.7"D. Power Supply (V)- AC110-120V 50/60Hz. Typical Power Consumption - 95. Maximum Power Consumption - 165
- The Frame comes standard with a black bezel, enhance it with a custom bezel in white, beige or walnut (not included)
- The Frame transforms into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. Activate the built-in motion sensor so whenever you walk into the room, your TV displays one of your favorite selections
- Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100 Percent color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2019 The Frame with QLED Technology
Beautifully compliments your interior design
The Frame is as much a work of art as it is a TV. With revolutionary Art Mode and the power of 4K UHD, the Frame Transforms from TV to beautiful, lifelike art that fits seamlessly into your home and decor.
The Frame Key Features
See what you’ve been missing on a crisp, clear picture that’s 4X the resolution of Full HD.
Transforms into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. Motion sensor detects when you are present, then displays your favorite art.
Buy individual pieces or subscribe to an ever-increasing library of established and emerging artists’ work.
*Fees apply to subscription service.
Elevate your space and make The Frame your own by enhancing it with a frame in black, white, beige or walnut*.
*Walnut finish is simulated design.
100% Color Volume with Quantum Dot*
Over a billion shades of brilliant color—powered by Quantum Dots—deliver our most realistic picture.
*QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens and HDR movies for television.
Quantum Processor 4K
An intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content for sharp detail and refined color.
One Invisible Connection & No Gap Wall-Mount
Your TV hangs flush to the wall, while a single, slim cable connects everything.*
*A small gap between the wall and TV may occur if wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off-angle to the floor or if installed incorrectly.
Quantum HDR 4X
Shades of color and detail leap off the screen in dark and bright scenes.
The Frame includes a gallery of professionally curated art, with one hundred pieces from ten different genres.
More from Samsung
Compare with similar items
Samsung QN65LS03RA The Frame 3.0 65" QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) with Extra Frame
SAMSUNG 65-inch Class FRAME QLED LS03 Series - 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN65LS03TAFXZA, 2020 Model)
Samsung QN65LS03TA 65" The Frame 4K Ultra High Definition Smart QLED TV with a Samsung VG-SCFT65BE 65" Beige Customization Bezel for The Frame TV (2020)
Samsung QN55LS03TA 55" The Frame 4K Ultra High Definition QLED Smart TV with a Samsung VG-SCFT55BE 55" Beige Customization Bezel for The Frame TV (2020)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Walts TV||Amazon.com||AV Toy Store||Walts TV|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet, Wireless||—||HDMI, Wireless, Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, HDMI||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
|Screen Size||65 inches||65 inches||65 inches||65 inches||55 inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9||—||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||57.20 x 32.70 x 1.70 inches||48.00 x 26.00 x 20.00 inches||11.40 x 57.20 x 34.50 inches||11.50 x 57.20 x 34.50 inches||8.40 x 48.60 x 29.70 inches|
|Item Weight||56.70 lbs||85.00 lbs||—||—||—|
|Refresh Rate||120 hertz||—||120 hertz||240.0 hertz||—|
|Total HDMI Ports||4||—||4||4||4|
With revolutionary Art Mode and the power of 4K UHD, the Samsung QN65LS03RAFXZA Frame 65-Inch QLED 4K LS03 Series Ultra HD Smart TV transforms from TV to beautiful, lifelike art that fits seamlessly into your home and décor. Powered by Quantum dots, this QLED UHD TV offers 4x the resolution (3, 840 x 2, 160) of Full HD 1080p HDTV and over a billion shades of color, enabling you to discover what you've been missing with the brilliant, crisp and clear picture. The Quantum Processor 4K instantly upscales content to 4K-level picture quality, even from non-native 4K sources, reducing banding, macro-blocking and artifacts often found in compressed streaming content. Adding to the level of brilliant realism, Quantum HDR 4x powered by HDR10+ delivers intensely deep colors and super-fine details illuminated with astounding cinematic clarity. When you're done watching shows in QLED 4K UHD, The Frame transforms into a beautiful work of art. Just activate Art Mode and discover many options that complement your room. Find artwork you love with choices based on color or preferences like noteworthy masterpieces. The Samsung Art Store makes it fun and easy to discover a wide variety of art for all occasions. The Samsung LS03 Series UHD TV includes smart features such as Real Game Enhancer, OneRemote, on-screen universal guide, AirPlay 2, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more.
On-mode power consumption
Visible screen diagonal
65" / 166 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm focused on the art mode of this tv because without it, what is it? Basically a TV with a customizable frame color. Yeah, that's cool I suppose, but not the main draw. When I tried art mode, the brightness was never convincing when changing levels of ambient light in the environment. For example, when the lights in the room were up high, it wasn't too hard to tune the brightness to look like realistic art. Great. But then you turn the lights off and you can see the brightness drop in response but it doesn't drop nearly enough. You're left with an obviously glowing piece of art that sticks out like a sore thumb. So then you can go and manually adjust the brightness lower and that works just ok. If you do find a setting that looks decent in low lighting, when you turn the lights back up the screen is so dark that it's obviously not real art. It just totally misses the mark there.
In my opinion, this TV could be useful if you're going to have it in a place that consistently gets high levels of light. Perhaps an office environment? I don't know, but it definitely didn't work in my living room. For what you pay for "The Frame" features it's just not worth it. I have other complaints, too. I'm not a fan of the one cable connection. The accessories and art store are too expensive. But none of that matters because the main feature that differentiates this TV from others like it is pointless.
When the TV arrived yesterday, I installed it, and we realized that Samsung changed the ends of the One Connect cable. I suspect that it's because they needed to add some feature that the 2018 cable didn't support. But Samsung should know better than to keep that as a secret. They should have released the cables ahead of the TV. They should also have detailed photos of the cable ends on their product posting.
If anyone has hacked the 2018 cable with the 2019 heads, and figured out how to make it work, please post here. For now, I've got an extension cord going across the living room to the OneConnect box. It completely defeats the point of this tv being cable-free.
The art mode has made my wife extremely happy and I am starting to love it too. I’m used to walking downstairs and seeing a gigantic black box on our wall but now I see a gorgeous painting or pictures of my girls. This TV is worth it for the art mode in my opinion.
We had a birthday party at our house yesterday and my sister asked me “What did you do with your TV?” I had a painting by Cezanne up and she thought we had replaced the TV with a painting. Then I showed her the menu and her jaw dropped.
We opted for the light wood frame, which snapped on magnetically, sooo easy, and it really helps with the whole art illusion.
In short, this is the best TV I’ve ever owned. My wife was just saying this morning that it is going to be our “forever TV” and I tend to agree with her. I’m a bit of a gadget freak, but honestly, I don’t want to change out this TV anytime soon. It would be like trashing a painting.
1. The ability to mount flush against the wall. The mount is simple, well-executed and very easy to mount the TV.
2. Customizable frame. Having different colors of frame to match the decor of the room. There is some room for improvement though. Hopefully they'll come up with other more decorative frames than the standard rectangular ones as they would look more realistically like artwork frames.
3. Art work mode is great for when you're not watching TV
Things that need to change:
4. Be aware that in order to power or use this TV you need to connect it to the "one connect" box. They market it as a selling point for having "only one wire" but for a supposed "smart TV" it's not a great idea. The way it is now, you also need to find a place to hide the one connect box then figure out a way to get the wire from the TV to the one connect box. That defeats the purpose. In this day and age of apps all I needed was a power cord for the Tv and then I can use apps on the TV for most of my entertainment. My cable company even has an app that I use! It would have been easy to add just one USB and one HDMI on the TV itself without making it bulky. Then have the one connect box for those who need extra. That's the biggest disappointment with this TV. So be aware of it and plan for it when you're buying. Otherwise great idea.
2. For what you get I think price should be cheaper. I hope other manufacturers come up with the flush mount and frame options to drive down the price.