Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $199.99
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone 128GB US Version Smartphone Pro-Grade Camera 8K Video 108MP High Res, Phantom Black
|List Price:||$1,199.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$200.00 (17%)|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Screen Size||6.8 Inches|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Zoom in close with 100X Space Zoom, and take photos and videos like a pro with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera.
- SHARP 8K VIDEO: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth, cinema quality 8K Video.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO RECORD: Create share-ready videos and GIFs with multi-cam recording and automatic, professional-style effects.
- HIGHER RESOLUTION, 100X ZOOM: Get amazing clarity with a dual lens combo of 3X and 10X optical zoom and revolutionary 100X Space Zoom.
- ALL DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY: Intuitively manages your cellphone’s usage, so you can go all day without charging¹.
- POWER OF 5G: Experience next-generation connectivity for everything you love to do: more sharing, more gaming, more experiences.
- ¹Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns and results may vary.
Frequently bought together
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 18 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Life is a series of moments. Why not make them beautiful? Take your photos and videos to an incredible new level with multiple, cutting-edge ways to capture life exactly as it is, or turn it into a work of art. With a sleek, new design, hyper-fast processing, and a battery that won't give out when you need it most, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra lets you get creative, stay connected, and do it all your way. Galaxy S21 Ultra is purposefully crafted so you don’t need to choose between video and photo. With a single tap, you can pull super-clear stills — up to 33MP — straight from high-resolution 8K video. Unleash your creativity by adding S Pen, allowing you to edit with precision and bring your vision to life. Or if you’re looking to capture stunning photos, the 108MP camera feels like you’ve brought your own professional studio with you. Galaxy S21 Ultra, designed to be epic in every way. S Pen sold separately.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The S10 Plus was the peak of Samsung and the slow decline since. The S10 Plus had still the headphone jack, MST payments, heart rate sensor. After the S10, I had hoped for better battery life, higher refresh rate, better button placement, improved in screen finger print scanner and keep everything else, earphone jack, MST payments, heart rate sensor. We thrived on mocking Apple having gotten rid of the headphone jack then. But then the slow decline of Samsung's identity, and the shift.
Note10Plus - the head phone jack disappeared. MST disappeared.
S20 Plus/Note 120 Plus - the heart rate sensor disappeared
S21 Ultra - the expandable storage is gone and also the charger and headphones.
All those little things that made Samsung unique is now gone. They had become the villain.
Is the S21 Ultra a great phone, compared to the competitors, absolutely yes, but at the cost of so many identifiable unique Samsung features that leave me no longer loyal to Samsung. This is a 180 strategic positioning of Samsung that leaves me open to other companies now. However, with the competition thinning, I hated to hear LG is no longer in the game. So, it leaves Apple, Motorola, OPPO, Xaomi, One Plus, and only a short list. I'm looking at switching to Apple, I can't believe it.
Should you buy the Samsung Ultra, upgrade, etc?
If you already have an S10, S10 Plus, Note 10 Plus, S20 series, the answer is NO. Save your money, and consider your phone to still be very capable. In fact, if you can get the S10 Plus, S20 Plus, or Note 20 Ultra,
I still kept my S10 Plus and S20 Plus and will continue to use it. I will keep my S21 Ultra, but only as a back up. That's right! A brand new flagship, as a backup. The S21 Ultra is too big, bulky, and doesn't deliver enough compared to either my S10 Plus or S20 plus. My daily driver is the S20 Plus. I do carry 2 phones, the S20 Plus and the Note 20 Ultra. Despite having dramatic nostalgia over what could've been, I long for the days of the S10 plus and dream of Samsung building up from that. Even the S20 lost the heart rate sensor and headphone jack, but it was negotiated with a great panel and high refresh rate at 120hz with great battery performance, good camera set up, one hand usability, 120hz panel, etc.. The S21 Ultra just doesn't deliver enough, the battery life is great, but the usability doesn't outpace the S20 Plus. Too many sacrifices plague the S21 Series. Going back to 2020, what the heck was up with the Note 20 basic model. And btw, I don't care about the S-pen compatibility on the S21 Ultra. That's what the Note series is for and btw, I hear Samsung might cancel the Note series, it appears Samsung is going through strategic shift to their foldables and other innovative screen form factors. Let's see what the future holds. For the year 2021, it's a disappointing January so far, and I DO NOT recommend the S21 Ultra. My best advice is the get the S10 Plus or S20 Plus. The S20 Ultra was and is still a fiasco.
By Wyatt Smith on February 9, 2021
By Erron on February 1, 2021