Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $69.99
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $29 to repair or $49 to replace your phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9, 128GB, Lavender Purple - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Screen Size||6.4 Inches|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen with Stylus Support|
About this item
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Do what can't be done with the new Samsung Galaxy Note9. The Galaxy Note9 has always put powerful technology in the hands of those who demand more. Now, the all new Galaxy Note9 surpasses even these high expectations, focusing on what matters most in today's always-on, mobile world. Level up your mobile gaming experience. The Galaxy Note9 gives you high performance during game time with a cutting-edge processor that cuts down on lag, a water-carbon cooling system that helps prevent overheating, and an AI-based performance adjuster that ensures your game stays smooth, not sluggish. The all new S Pen now boasts powerful Bluetooth technology, letting you press a button to take control of your camera, presentations, and apps without touching your phone. While drawing, taking notes, and sending Live messages with the S Pen is as intuitive and natural as pen and paper, thanks to the fine tip and 4096 pressure levels. Experience and intelligent camera with new revolutionary features that make it nearly impossible to take a bad shot. The Galaxy Note9 intelligently recognizes what you're looking at, optimizing color setting like contrast, white balance, exposure, and more. And by detecting blinks and blurs, you can reshoot while the moments right.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
SIM Removal Tool
No SIM card
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Zircon777 on March 14, 2019
I will say that many of the reviews I read prior to buying insisted otherwise, and they were likely correct. If you're purchasing from Amazon, you'll probably see several similar looking deals with identical display pictures (which isn't a good sign in my book). Even if it is a prime eligible deal be careful and read through the descriptions. Look at the seller information and read the return policies on refurbished phones. It should list something about being returned within 2 weeks of the original purchase. If it does not be skeptical. Also, It should be noted that anyone can make up a business name and description on amazon, then sell used items out of their basement if they wanted, so look carefully through the seller's "company" reviews.
Furthermore, the charger that came with my purchase was not an original Samsung charger. It was a cheaper off brand model that charged slower by comparison. The phone itself had little to no scratches. These micro scratches are small and only visible after a very close inspection on my part. The battery life on my phone has been excellent! This came as quite a nice surprise. I've used it for several months now and it keeps a charge like new. I can go two full days with mild/moderate use off one charge. ( Mild/moderate meaning not using my phone constantly throughout the day to watch movies, play games, or scroll through social media posts. I may have watched short videos for class, read emails, texts, short calls, etc.)
Overall, the phone has worked quite well and continues to do so. Last thing I'll say is I highly reccomend the galaxy note 9 for the specs to cost ratio (as of 2019). Its a good phone for the value, even though phones in general are expensive. Any additional information on the phone specs and relative market comparisons would require another lengthy review, so I won't drag this on any further lol.
Hopefully this helped someone and thanks for reading!
This one works excellently. It came in a white box with charger, cable, Sim tray pin. I took out my Sim and SD card from my note 8, popped them in, turned on Samsung Switch on both ND let it rip. Done in less than an hour, every single app, contact, song, password, account, keyboard, done! Calls are much clearer, louder.
This was a renewed phone and it is flawless out of the box. Not one scratch or ding.
Top reviews from other countries
Nov-19 security is not ok with me, nor should it be ok with anyone else. This phone should not be sold in the Canadian marketplace if it cant be used properly in Canada. I feel as though this company is preying on customers who are not tech savvy enough to know that they got sold a brick.
The seller contacted me back and offered me a 40 pounds refund. :)
the phone screen had a ton of micro scratches, the top speaker grate was super dirty, the s-pen tip was broken. all of this i was willing to tolerate, but the top microphone was broken. a phone needs to have working microphones. if Wirless Experts Inc didn't even check to see if the microphones work, what did they check? probably nothing. i returned this phone.
i really like the Note 9, so i took a risk and decided to try again.
Toronto Cellular had good reviews. i emailed them asking a couple questions, and they responded very quickly. so i bought the Note 9 from them.
this phone is perfect. it looks brand new. everything works perfectly. i get around 6 hours of screen on time while playing games, which seems really good to me, and on standby it seems like it would last at least 3 days. maybe way longer.
Wireless Experts Inc: zero stars
Toronto Cellular: five stars
overall, i'd say buying a refurbished phone is a great idea, if returning a broken phone is very low hassle for you. if returning is a hassle, i wouldn't bother.