Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus, True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case Included), White – US Version
|List Price:||$149.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.99 (34%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Battery life: up to 22 hours of music playback, Noise isolation with Ambient Aware, Dual speakers in each earbud, Android and iOS compatible - Bluetooth 5.2, Adjustable ear and wing tips fit any ear, Clear voice isolation See more|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting noises, so you can stay focused on what you want. And if you’d like to filter in some of the outside world to be more in-tune with your surroundings, you can switch on Ambient Aware2. Hear flight annozments, oncoming traffic or your order number while still enjoying your favorite playlist or podcast.
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then pop your Galaxy Buds+ in the wireless charging case and get nearly 11 more. Forgot to charge them the night before, No worries. 3 minutes of charging gives you one hour of play time, so you have enough juice for your commute or workout.
- Your voice, loud and clear. Ensure you’re heard clearly. A dedicated internal and two external microphones pick up your voice and isolate it from outside noises. When you’re on a call, your voice comes through richly and confidently, even in noisy locations.
- Android & iOS compatible. Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earphones.
- Included Components: 3 Size Eargel
Buy this product as Renewed and save $27.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare Similar Products
Compare with similar items
SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Pro, Bluetooth Earbuds, True Wireless, Noise Cancelling, Charging Case, Quality Sound, Water Resistant, Phantom Violet (US Version)
Apple AirPods Pro
SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Live True Wireless Earbuds US Version Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Charging Case Included, Mystic Bronze
Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Wired)
TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones Touch Control with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Earphones in-Ear Built-in Mic Headset Premium Deep Bass for Sport Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||White||Phantom Violet||White||Mystic Bronze||White||BLACK|
|Item Dimensions||1.52 x 2.75 x 1.04 inches||—||0.94 x 0.86 x 1.22 inches||15.99 x 8.99 x 1 inches||0.65 x 0.71 x 1.59 inches||0.59 x 0.79 x 0.59 inches|
|Item Weight||0.22 ounces||1.58 ounces||1.60 ounces||0.02 ounces||3.50 ounces||0.16 ounces|
|Special Features||Battery life: up to 22 hours of music playback, Noise isolation with Ambient Aware, Dual speakers in each earbud, Clear voice isolation, Adjustable ear and wing tips fit any ear, Android and iOS compatible - Bluetooth 5.2||Powerful, adjustable Active Noise Cancellation; Immersive sound with 2-way speakers; IPX7 water resistant; Clear, superb call quality; Long-lasting battery with quick, wireless charging; Android and iOS compatible - Bluetooth 5.0||iOS Phone Control, Noise Cancellation, Microphone Feature||Battery life: up to 29 hours of music playback, Ergonomic and tipless design for comfort ear-fit, AKG-tuned 12mm speaker and enhanced bass tone, Best-in-class voice quality, Android and iOS compatible - Bluetooth 5.0||iOS Phone Control||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless|
Pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ with your phone or tablet and go. Listen and chat during the day, then wirelessly recharge for 15 minutes to get up to 1.7 more hours of play time. Tuned by Akilogram, Galaxy Buds+ deliver clear calls, your favorite podcasts and the music you love while keeping you aware of your surroundings when walking, working or working out.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did have the older versions and can confirm that these are louder and have better call quality. Everyone can hear me clearly and perfectly during long calls. I will update this review if anything goes wrong but I don’t foresee it .
They are seriously so pretty love the little glimmery touch pad, reminds me of an opal.
1. The ambient sound level can be adjusted, and it's much better compared to Buds. Now I can keep ambient song on and hear conversations clearly while listening to music; it's like having my own soundtrack to life.
2. The Buds+ ambient mode is insanely sensitive. There is a Beta test option (under "Labs") to have 'Extra Loud' ambient sound. I tried it out in downtown Baltimore, and thought I was hearing a little static. I paused my music and looked around. The static was actually the sound a gentleman emptying his bladder--all the way from the alley across the street! I've never been so shocked, amazed, and repulsed all at once.
3. I let 4 colleagues (3 iPhone owners) try out the Buds+. Three of them (2 iPhone owners) have since ordered a pair. Two offered to buy them from me on the spot. And in case you didn't know, the Buds+ are iPhone compatible!
4. The white Buds+ look fly as hell.
5. The battery life gives a combined 22 hours of play time (11 hours in the earbuds and 11 hours of charge in the case). I only have to plug them in every other day!
Basically, you'll never want to take these out. With every other earbud I've tried, I've needed to remove my ear buds to engage with others in-person. The Buds+ eliminate this drawback and allow you to fully integrate a piece of hardware into your life, and facilitate hands free use of your digital assistant.
TLDR; Get these now!
The Reality, if you value only basic privacy, do not buy the Galaxy Plus Ear Buds.
Sound is as good as others costing less.
The case is a nice size
The battery lasts a long time and has wireless charging.
The buds fit an average ear nicely.
You must stand naked before the Galaxy gods in order to use the features of the Galaxy Plus buds. They demand TOTAL access to your private information, files,texts, and conversations.
The Galaxy Plus buds are not usable when sweating therefore; useless as a serious workout ear bud.
Touch controls are too sensitive and provide much frustration while being engaged in an activity.
*Updated 1 month*
I'd return these after living with them for a month. I've only used them 4 times during the month. Why? The touch controls are hit and miss and overly sensitive. If your finger is moist, the controls will not work. The reason is the controls are capacitive like a phone screen. The capacitive setting is far too sensitive and renders the buds uncontrollable for a few minutes after washing your hands. Collection of personal data is bad enough, but the deal breaker is you must allow location services all the time even when not using the app. I do not use location services simply because I know where I am and where I'll be. I refuse to be bullied into activating a battery draining feature for the snooping of a third party. Therefore; the buds are music only buds with no app control for their unique features such as ambient sound control and find my buds. The only truly wireless buds that are my go to almost daily cost 29 bucks. These buds are dumb buds, which is what a bud should be. They play what they are given to play, and operate when touched without a problem. Sound wise they are 98% of the Galaxy Buds+ if you know how to set them up. Actually the 29 dollar buds have tighter bass once tweaked.
Super easy to setup and pair. Easy to fit. For a wireless earbud, very good sound quality with plenty of options via the app. Adding real foam tips provided the best performance. The buds drop into the case with the foam tips installed. Basically a feature laden bud that is relatively hassle free.
One absolute is when installing into the ears you'll hit the controls and stuff will happen. If you are looking for an excellent product to listen to music as opposed to tweaking the controls all the time, I'd recommend them. I don't recommend much, but these are quite nice.
Caveat: you have to promise them your first born in order to fully use the app. My life isn't that exciting so I really don't care if someone in China is monitoring me. That makes their life extremely boring.
Top reviews from other countries
LOS GALAXY BUDS PLUS BLANCOS SON CLONES.
Reviewed in Mexico on December 11, 2020
LOS GALAXY BUDS PLUS BLANCOS SON CLONES.